Lauren Sanderson

Again this is for @idreamadream.

Your pov:

"Welcome to the Ellen Show guys. Today we have two beautiful people here." Ellen started the introduction.

"Give a warm welcome to Lauren Sanderson and (Y/N)."

Me and Lauren sat down next to each other with Ellen sitting in front of us as the crowd in the back

"So you two are getting married soon?" Ellen asked you curiously as you held onto Lauren's hand.

"Yes. I'm so excited." You confirmed, not being able to hide the wide smile on your face, making Lauren let out a chuckle as she squeed your hand lightly.

"I'm glad for the two of you." Ellen smiled brightly at you two and you both smiled in return.

"Who did popped the question?" Ellen asked you both curiously.

"I did." Lauren said, squeezing your hand lightly before chuckling at remembering the moment.

"(Y/N) was such a crying wreck after I asked the question." Lauren began to laugh as you try to hide your blushing cheecks.

"I thought for a moment there that she was going to say no and run away." Lauren continued as Ellen chuckled at this.

"Oh hush." You playfully hit her arm.

"It's not everyday you ask me to marry you." You try to defend yourself.

"You guys are something else." Ellen laughed as Lauren kissed your bright red cheeks.

"So, I hear you two are gonna make another song together. I can't wait to hear it." Ellen continued.

"Yeah, we are. I'm exicted too." You coffesed.

Ellen continued asking questions till it was time for you to leave

"I'll be waiting for that wedding invite. Don't forget to invite me." Ellen joked.

"We will totally invite you. I can't just not invite my role model." You said as you and Lauren got up from the couch.

"Aww. I'm so glad to be your role model and I will not miss the wedding. Till then." You said your goodbye's before leaving the place.

"That was fun." You said as Lauren hummed in agreement.

"Indeed it was. Now let's go future wifey. We have a dinner to get to and I'm hungry like a lion." Lauren pulled you towards her car as you laugh lightly at her words.

End.

Hope it wasn't too shitty guys. I'm not very familiar with her and have only heard one of her songs.