over-protective (sister)

My brand new boots clink against the wooden floor as I scratch around for the impala keys

Once found I sigh just in time to bump into a brick wall. "Offff Cas" I step back now aware it's him. "Where you off to?" He ignores my statement eyeing the keys in my hand.

"I'm off to meet Jordyn. If there's any problems please contact me" with a wink I'm out the door before he responds.

"Dean's not going to like this" he stands next to the car as I jam the keys into the ignition. "Please don't tell him Cassy. I just want one night away from hunting." My puppy eyes must've worked because he let me go.

Walking into the diner I spot Jordyn sitting in a booth in the corner away from the few people scattered around. He seems to be focused on something on his phone making him look oddly cute.

"Sup Jordi" I slide in eyeing the brown eyed boy. "The princess seems happy". I eye the place one last time to make sure I don't know anyone here. "I'm just happy to see you again." His brown hair falls ever so slightly infront of his eyes and I have the urge to touch it. "Shall we order?"

After many laughs and meals I excuse myself as I head to the bathroom. Looking over myself in the mirror once more I make my way back only to see an empty booth.

"Oh no" as if planned a receive a text from Sam. 'We're outside'

I rush out just in time to see Dean pinning Jordyn against the wall. Sam stands next to him trying to calm him down but failing miserably. Once he sees me he stops knowing there's no use anymore.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my sister. If you touch one hair on her I swear-"

"Dean what the fuck"

Sam steps back knowing that when the real name card is pulled there's no way back.

"Y/n" he breathes out. "What. You think harassing my boyfriend won't make me mad." Silence follows as his eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. "Yeah you heard right" I say, frustration clearly shown. Dean's eyes widen and his grip tighens on Jordyn.

Dean doesnt respond as I stare at him, he gives a once over and I know this isn't going to end soon, so I do what I do best. "CASTIEL GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET" I say in my head,eyes closed, holding in my anger.

A few seconds later wings flutter, "...y/n I'm sorr-" by the time I open my eyes his looking at he with those damn sad eyes.
"Cas it's fine just get Dean outta here" I huff, c'mon who can be mad at that pure thing, Dean probably blackmailed him.

With a smile he grabs Dean by the shoulder,damn him and his mind reading shibang. "Hey this isn't ov-" *poof * with that the 2 are gone and Jordyn's released. Jordyn releases from the wall breathing heavily clutching his chest. I turn to Sammy with a questioning glance. "I'm sorry bub, he threatened Cas."

"Damn him" I say making my way towards him. He takes his hands out from his pockets and accepts the hug I give. "Oh moose what would Dean and I do without you" I say but the words are muffled in his leather jacket. "You guys would probably kill each other."

Exchanging goodbyes, I turn to see a terrified looking Jordyn. "Ok y/n when you introduced me to Sam you said you still had another brother, I wasnt expecting that" he says pointing to the place Dean had once been.

The impala ingine chimes as Sam drives off back to the bunker I suppose. "Yeah sorry about that. Overprotective lil shit" I say laughing.

"A little..." he responds stuffing his hands into his jacket. "Oh come here" I smile giving him the biggest hug ever, he returns the hug spinning me around. Oh how cliche.

We decide on walking to the ice cream shop as our date got ruined. It was a peaceful night, not a noise at all. "...Oh by the way who's Cassy and why did he have wings". I stop dead in my tracks forgetting he saw the whole thing. "Uhhhhhh fairy" I say shrugging knowing Cas would probably erase that memory later. "But questions later. I'm hungry for some bubblegum ice-cream" I say and the shop comes into view. He laughs as I run towards the opening with the goofiest smile on my face.

Well that's my first imagine. Yeah quite sucky and cliche but hopefully i get better at this 😂

Sorry for spelling errors :(