Lauren Imagine

"You can't just tell me what I should choose!" You scream. A girl with emerald eyes, known as Lauren shouts back at you. "I know that, but I'm telling you, that guy is the type that--"

"Oh what now, 'mom'?! You don't even know anything about him," you cut her off. You can see the rage in her eyes, and feel your own as well. "Guys, please stop this madness," Normani says in between the both of you. Lauren looks really mad right now. She's walking back and forth vigorously, and she continually strokes her hair roughly. "Look, I'm just trying to help you, Y/N! I am telling you, your boyfriend is not good news." You now see tears in Lauren's eyes, you just stroke your hair. "I don't need your help!"

Normani's just watching. It looks like she thinks calming both of you, and Lauren down is useless at this point.

"Fine. Don't come crying to me if you get pregnant," Lauren finally replies, starting to tear up as she walks towards the door. She opened it, walked out and slammed the door shut. You can see her crossing her arms, and hear her cry.

Normani finally speaks up, "Y'know, Y/N you shouldn't of said that. She really cares about you. She only wants the best."

"I know that, but I just think she doesn't have the right. It's my own life," you reply. Normani sighs. "Yeah, but she really loves you. She even said, and I quote, 'She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life'. She doesn't shut up about you, Y/N." You start to cry. "I love her too, Normani. I just got a boyfriend to make her jealous.." You hear the door open, it's Lauren. "You should've just told me that. I love you so so much." She walks to you, and kisses you passionately. You break apart, and you whisper, "I love you, Lauren Jauregui."