Normani Imagine

"Mani," you squealed, running up to her, and jumping to koala hug her. The both of you almost fall down on the airport floor, and she giggles at the events. "Um, not to be rude, but get off. Now." You comply and tell Normani how much you've missed her. "You're like my best friend since... who knows when! That's how long it was, and woo, you back, mate!"

"Don't call me 'mate'," she says, rolling her eyes. Typical.

Not long after, people started gathering around your best friend and you offer to get her out of the crowd, but she insists on staying. "Call me through the phone if you need me, I'll bring your stuff to the car!" You walk to the parking lot and, of course, place your best friend's luggage in the back. You were about to close the door, when your phone rang. "Okay what does she want," you say to yourself, checking the text message which said:

Amber 😂😂:

i saw too much of my otp. help.

You replied:

You:
ok me af when i see camren..... but dont tell mani.... does that help?????

Your phone dinged, signaling that Amber had replied, but you decided to go back to Normani....... you saw her walking to your car already, though. "Let's catch up."

"I'll take you to Shakey's, then."

You drove there, which was like, 10 minutes. Both of you had walked in, took a seat, and ordered. You having pizza, and the dark skinned girl having chicken. Getting your food, the conversation started. "How've you been?"

"Awesome. Worth It's number one in a bunch of countries, and the MV got, like, 100M!" After she said that, your knee hit the table... that happens when you get really excited, just like that time when you and your friend Reese went to an amusement park together.... and that other time in the bus with-- "Earth to Y/LN," your best friend called out, snapping her fingers in front of your face. "Sorry."

"You were thinking about you hitting your knee, like the time you--"

"Okay! I get it, I get it..."

"I was just gonna say it was like the time when the opening of Intramurals at your school was nearing," she continued. Then she took a bite of her chicken. "Shush."

"This is infinity--," she started singing your Batch ID, then you threw tissue at her.

"Shut up," you exclaimed, laughing.

-
A/N:

Okay, this probably sucks.... but I can't think of anything else, so.... I'm really sorry, it's probably the best I could do right now, and again.... I'm still not the person in my dp or profile pic and cover photo (obviously here on Wattpad). If y'all curious on who they are, it's really up to me if I'll answer the question.