𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡

C H R I S T O P H E R ' S P O V !

I arrive at Alessandra's home with the chocolate she wanted and I get out then walk towards the front door and get in, and no, I'm not breaking in because she's extremely drunk she's obviously not going to be able to even get out of bed.

I walk upstairs to see her in a crop top and some Adidas sweatpants with the clothes she was wearing at the party spread across the room, I sigh and leave the chocolate with some painkillers and a glass of water on the bedside table.

If only she knew whose daughter she is,

A L E S S A N D R A ' S P O V !

I wake up with an intense headache, I groan and lift my head up to see that Lauren had opened the curtains and the big bright sun was lighting the room up.

"C'mon get up, you've got an hour to get ready." I groan again

"I don't wanna go to school" I turn towards my bedside table to see some chocolate and painkillers

"I get why I need the painkillers but why are there Reeses not that I don't want it but why?" I give a confused look at Lauren and she smirks

"You're the 1 in a billion that starts their period in a baddies supercar and the car has white interior." We both start laughing our heads off at the fact that I ruined his white interior with my bleeding vagina

"Are you serious?!" I was wiping my tears of laughter and so was she

"Yup! Now c'mon get ready 50 minutes left" she says as she looks at her imaginary watch on her wrist

After I'm done getting ready we both get into the car and drive to school, we park next to a dark red jaguar f pace, and suddenly someone opens the car door and I'm face to face with Jenny.

"I can't believe you got your period blood all over my brothers car!" We all started laughing, we undo our seatbelts and grab our bags then get out the car.

"Did he tell you?" I ask with a smirk as we walk inside our school

"Yup! when we got ready early told me to get in the Jaguar and I asked why he just said it was nothing when I went into the garage I saw the car and nothing was wrong so I looked inside and saw a blood stain I asked what it was he said it was wine then I was like wine isn't that colour and I was bugging him until he told me and he said it was your period blood I started dying of laughter!" We all start laughing again, I didn't mean to do it but, I don't feel guilty at all.

"I'm going to my locker we'll meet at break since with got different lessons" Lauren gives a small wave 

"Yeah me too" Jenny says and I nod at her not wanting to seem rude.

I get my needed book for my first period which is maths, not to mention I'm terrible at maths. Before I'm able to shut my locker someone does it in a rather forceful way which causes me to jump in shock, I turn around to see Christopher, I roll my eyes at his presence.

"What do you want?" I ask

"Pay for my cars ruined interior" i furrow my eyebrows

"You do realise I didn't mean to do it, you see us women don't get a text from our vagina stating we're about to start our period"

"I don't give a shit pay for it"

"You're rich! why do you want me to pay for it?" Doesn't this guy have any common sense? I guess not.

"Because you're the one that ruined it"

"Well no shit I'll make sure my dead mother and my one of a dickhead farther send me money, some from heaven and some from hell" I was furiously frustrated, he has his own money yet he wants me to pay for it. Suddenly I see a glimpse of confusion in his eyes but it was overtaken by his usual scowl, he was about to say something but I turned around and head to class.