Chapter Sixteenth

...........................................................................................

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes....

.............................................................................................

I looked in the eyes of Caspian, while making queer faces. Jasmine and Daisy turn around, while moving at the side and making some space.

 And as he come near to us, I curtseyed, while grabbing my gown. Kate, Jasmine and Charlotte looked me in confusion and then immediately curtseyed, while following me. King Caspian slightly shook his head and then bowed, while looking me and showing me his hand, 'Princess Genevieve, would you honour to dance with me.'

Except me, a great curve prevailed on all the faces beside me, and cheeks also become red. My eyes become widened, due to the shock, he gave me.

A dance with Caspian??

I become silent after listening it, because I can't dance on one hand, and I can't decline on other hand. I am just looking him, while being little confused. Here my condition is being serious, while Kate, Jasmine and Daisy are shaking their heads and forcing me to say "yes".

'Um... I apologize from you king Caspian,' And as I uttered, Kate, Jasmine and Daisy started gaping me and him, while opening their mouths wide. I continued, while making pity faces, 'I don't like dancing.' 

And after that I become silent, because this is a stupid reason...

Kate, Jasmine and Daisy started making angry faces, while looking me. King Caspian stood straight, while being quiet. I am looking in his brow blue eyes, while twitching my lips. 

And suddenly, a smiled prevailed over his face, which make me feel queer. With him, I also showed a stupid smile. He blinked his eyes slowly and then looked me very carefully, while uttering with calm, polite, deep voice, 'You can call me just, Caspian.'

Caspian?

I murmured his name, while looking in his tricky eyes, and I tried to understand what he meant. He smirked, while moving back, and then he turned around and started walking away from us.

What games he is trying to play with me?

And immediately after his leaving, Kate harshly punched me right on my left arm, while saying in deep voice, 'Oh Genevieve...'

'Ouch!' I put my hand on my arm, while being furious. And then Jasmine uttered, while being blushed, 'Oh... Daisy... Hold me, I'm going to be faint.' while putting her hand on her forehead.

I am looking her, while being confused, what is she doing?

Daisy uttered, while saying, 'I am not going to help you, you are heavy.' Daisy is looking Jasmine, while making irritated faces.

I am just looking their dramas, while being embarrassed, because people are looking us, while making queer faces.

'What are you guys doing? Huh?' I simply questioned because I am now being irritated by their dramas and mimicry. I am looking all of them, and so as they are looking me.

They always think that I love someone, but I don't tell them, why don't they believe me? 1st Kristin and now Caspian. Whom I have just met a day before yesterday. Alas!!

'Genevieve, you can't hide from us, specially in this matter,' Jasmine uttered, just to irritate me one more time, and then continued, while taking a deep breath and putting her hand on my shoulder, 'If you don't love him, then absolutely he loves you, that's why he asked you for the dance.' She uttered all this nonsense thing, while twinkling her eyes.