Chapter Fourteen

Author Note: 

                          Hello, dear reader, I apology to you, if this chapter contains some spelling and grammar mistakes....

__________________________

I start looking her in confusion. She stands up, while rolling her eyes and screaming, 'Genevieve, I have told you a thousand times,' She stops, while putting her one hand on her waist and other on her neck, while looking me. I gaze her, while thinking, what she had told me a thousand times?

She again utters in the same manner, which sounds not good to me, 'Genevieve, a person can do the same mistake third time!' I questioned from the mom, while closed or crossed my hands, 'Mom, say clearly, what do you want to say!!

 I am not feeling better, she can see my condition, but still scolding me, without telling me, what have I done!!

'Genevieve, how can you say that to Kathleen!!' She yelps, while closing or crossing her hands and looking me.

I am looking her in blank amazement, because still I haven't got her point. 

'Tell me!! Would you speak in that way to me too,' She utters, while pointing me with her fingers and releasing her hands, and she continues, while closing her hands again, 'Would you speak in that manner to your father too!!' She uttered that in a great tone.

I immediately yell, while being muddled, 'Mom!!' Because she is just scolding me, without telling me what I have done. 

She gawks at me, while turning red with fury, 'Don't call me your mom!! I can't be a mother of a girl, who is not well mannered!!' 

Her words totally amazed me with a shock. I am still not accepting, what she said right now! My mind is disturbed by her words. I am gaping in the shock. My face have gone blank... Mom becomes quiet after saying that, while tears filled my eyes... 

I smile, while uttering and looking in her eyes, 'How could you say such a thing.' I twinkled my eyes, while looking here and there. And the worst pain, I am feeling is when I am smiling just to stop tears from falling. 

Being alone with my mom always makes a situation like this. My whole body has become ill-tempered. I am fading from the deep inside, like I am not a live. At least, when she lets me to call her, mother, I was half a live... My heart is broken... I glance at her, and then started looking here and there.

And she utters normally, while staring me, in the same tone, 'You can go.' She holds up her hand, while showing me the door. And her that behavior brings flood in my eyes. I immediately start walking backward, and then  I turned with the tears rolling my cheeks. And I swear that killed me.

I walk towards the door in such a hurry, because I don't like to show anyone my weakness. Mom turns back and started looking outside the window-pane. I hold the door's handle, while pulling it towards me. It slowly opened. The maid glances at me, while curtsying, and I dashed outside the room with the tears in my eyes. 

 I am walking in speed and my tears are rolling down the cheeks. I am looking down, while pressing my lips together and taking deep breath. I am going towards my room again. My whole body is little shivering, my head is also little aching. The servants are doing their works and are also glancing me. The windows are opened, the cold wind or breeze is blowing here, and I am feeling cold. I am blinking my eyes as the tears are not stopped.

Everything she said to hurts, because it matters. My eyes have become warm along with my body, but still I am feeling strange weakness and cold. A strange feeling or nausea is coming, which is irritating me. My hands and my feet have become cold. I am still pressing my lips together, while taking deep breath, and absolutely I am not fine.... I am looking down, and still the servants are glancing me.