✧ chapter one ✧

Start from the beginning

"What Noah..." I question. I can tell that he's hiding something.

"Well, uh. I haven't been completely honest with you Ari." He taps on the wheel of his car.

"Noah..." I groan, letting my head fall back into the car seat as I close my eyes.

"Well- first of all it's not a little house, it's- uh... a really really big house..." He begins, okay... that's not too bad.

"And, well. There's like, give or take, twenty to forty guys living there." He cringes and moves closer to the door. Oh fuck. Spoke too soon.

"What!" I scream. Who is he kidding? Protective brother my ass! He makes his younger sister- who also happens to be a freshmen- live in a house with 20 to 40 guys. Nineteen to twenty-two year olds. Some almost 4 years older than me. Horny alcohol, drug, party and sex loving men. Oh dear god.

"Please tell me there are other girls there...." I pray 

"There are..." I sigh in relief. "When there are parties and they sleep with one of the guys." He finishes his sentence.

"I'm going to be the only girl living in a fucking frat house with twenty to forty men! Are you kidding me!" I scream. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"Because you would have never came Ari! I knew I had to hide it. I was more fine with you staying with us because you'll be on the third floor next door to me. Also because I didn't expect you to look like that after all these years." He admits.

"Ew Noah." I scrunch my face in disgust. "The only thing different is the addition of these bad boys." I motion to a pathetic excuse of boobs.

"Uh- okay." He adds.

"Um. Thanks. Is this getting weird or like? You're my brother man." I remind him.

"Am I not allowed to complement you? I'm shocked as fuck that my little sister grew up into a beautiful woman. Now I have to trust my friends that they won't make a move on you? I didn't expect this." He rambles. I'm taken back by his compliments.

"Well puberty did you well as well Mr. Pecks." I poke his chest and he bats my hand away.

"Not while I'm driving Ariana." He scolds, running his fingers through his messy brown hair. "But thanks."

We turn onto a street and pass Washington State University. I stare out the window and gape.

"It's massive." I gasp and turn to Noah. "I'm scared."

"Why are you scared Ari?" He asks as we continue down the road.

"This is just a huge deal in my life and I never expected to be here." I tell him and slouch into the car seat.

"It gets less scary. You just got to be open and make friends and it'll be better. Just have fun." He mouth pops and stares at me.

"Eyes on the road shithead." I snap at him as he chuckles lightly at me.

"I'm glad to see your still the same Ari I grew up with." He smiles sweetly.

"Are we there yet." I groan after we pass the University.

"Pretty much. Look to your left." He tells me. I turn and look out the window and my eyes catch a humongous illuminated house.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I gape for the second time. "How?"

"Well with that many guys in one house contributing to rent it's pretty easy to have." He shrugs. Fair enough.

We approach the house and Noah pulls into a spot which I assume is his "special spot". I hesitantly get out of the car and grab my stuff from the boot.