I stand, leaning my hands on the table as I stare down at him "And secondly, she never cheated on you dipshit - even though I tried to fuck her every chance I got, she's too fucking loyal, she's too beautiful of a person but you're too much of an insecure little cunt to realise that and she's always been too good for you"

Andy creases his brows, regret flashing across his eyes.

I lean down closer to him "But guess what?"

He just stares at me, his chest heaving as his hands clench around the arms of the chair.

I smile spitefully, cocking my head and my voice drops to a low octave "I'm gonna fuck her now...I'm going to fuck her until she goes limp underneath me and show her exactly what she was missing being with a pussy like you, and it'll be my name she'll be screaming - not yours and I'm going to love every second of it"

I think I've struck a nerve because Andys jaw clenches as his face screws up "She belongs with me! Abby would never want someone like you!" he spits.

Make up your mind idiot, was she cheating on you or would she never touch me.

I shrug my shoulders, smirking slowly "She seemed to want me when I was in her bed this morning, or last night when I had her on the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around me"

His face morphs into one of the most venomous expressions I've seen, hell he even puts me to shame.

"Well you can have her! I knew she was nothing but a cheap slut" he sneers.

Jimmy snorts from behind us "I wouldn't have said that if I were you"

I growl as I snatch the gun from the table, leaning over it to grab him by the throat and press the barrel to his forehead, and he immediately starts whimpering again like the coward he is.

"You ever say her name, or speak about her like that again I'll skin you while you're still alive, do I make myself clear?" I seeth at him through my clenched teeth.

"Told ya, now you've made him angry" Jimmy pipes up again.

Andy nods, his voice trembling as he speaks "Are-are you going to kill me?"

I laugh under my breath, shaking my head as I stand up straight "No, I'm not"

I motion towards the dancers to come over, and they grab what I'd told them to beforehand from behind the bar as I look to Andy with an insidious smile "I'm going to ruin your life"

I click my fingers to motion for Steve and Jimmy to stand, I'd gone over my plan with them earlier, about everything I was planning for this sack of shit, and I feel that excitement shoot through me now that it's time.

I think this is the one time the way I am has been a gift and not a curse.

Andy trembles in the chair, looking frantically between all of us. "Now Andy" I begin passively "You're going to do everything I say, if you don't, I'm cutting off a limb for each time you disobey me, and if you somehow manage to piss me off enough so that I shoot you - I know where your family lives, and I will do things to them you wouldn't even see in your nightmares until they're begging me to kill them, do you understand?"