I remember that's the part where it felt like someone took a jagged knife and stabbed it straight into my chest and twisted it.

I've never felt so helpless.

"Look what you made me do!"

"How could you make me do this!"

Andy pales further, his mouth hanging open as tears continue to spill down his face.

Just wait for what you're about to make me do, you fucker.

"Please Stop!"

Abby sounds so scared, fuck I think I'm going to be sick again. I clench my fists at my sides, feeling that same murderous rage build in my chest.

A loud crack echoes through the phone and Abby screams out a cry again, I squeeze my eyes closed, clenching my teeth together.

"Look at me! I love you! And this is how you treat me!"

Well if that's how you treat people you love, I'm about to be in love as fuck with you Andy, you piece of shit.

No one hurts my Abby.

I press stop on my phone, reaching for the balaclava mask on my head and pulling it off, smoothing my fingers through my hair and Andy looks like he's seen a ghost.

Well call me Casper then, I'm about to make you regret ever laying a finger on her, surprise bitch.

"Y-You" he stutters, with his jaw dropped.

I lift my hand, twinkling my fingers as I wave at him with a smile "The devil himself"

I hear Jimmy crack his knuckles and look to him, he's leant forward in his chair, his face dropped into a hateful expression "Like hitting women do you?"

We may all be a bunch of degenerates, but there's rules we don't break and touching women is one of them.

Andy shrinks back in his seat, shaking his head, his voice cracking as he stutters "No-No-No, I don't, it was- it was an accident, I didn't mean to-"

Steve twirls his flick knife around in his fingers, his face etched with a hard frown "Accidently slip and throw your fist into her face did you, you little maggot?"

Andy darts his eyes between the three
of us, his crying dwindling down to choking breaths "You don't - you don't understand, you don't know what she did to me, I never wanted to-"

"I don't give a fuck" I snap cutting him off "There's no excuse for what you fucking did to her, you did that to the most kind and harmless person I've ever met, you sick fuck"

Jimmy turns his head to look at me, raising his brows "So that's her, she's the one that's got you all messed up"

I snap my eyes to him with a glare telling him to shut the fuck up, and Jimmy smiles, looking to Andy as Jimmy blows out a whistle shaking his head "Oh wow you really fucked up my guy, I've never seen Harry care about anyone and you've managed to hurt the one person he does"

He clicks his tongue, scolding Andy "Big mistake, I wouldn't want to be you right now"

Andy's face morphs into anger as he snaps "She was cheating on me with this fucking drug addict!"

I pull my face back, my brows shooting up as I point at him "That was rude"

"First of all, I'm not an addict, I'm an enthusiast" I scold, sounding offended.