Dreams, Confused, and Pack Meetings

Start bij het begin

“Alex, it was so hard to just go and see you, but I wasn’t in control. Do you want to know something, you, dad, and Ryan are my anchor? Without you guys I be nothing, so please don’t turn away from me I love you Alex you’re my little brother my best friend”. Tori whispered behind me.

So, it was Tori who was hugging me from behind. I sigh as I turn to look at her and I hugged her in my arms. “I love you too, god I miss you so much big sister. Don’t ever leave me alone again, I couldn’t bear to lose you like I lost mom”.

“I know and I promise this was the only secret nothing else, but we can’t tell dad he is a hunter”. I nodded “Your secret is safe with me, I promise all of your secret is safe with me. I will take this secret to my grave”.

I looked at everyone in the eyes as they nodded their heads. “Well I am glad brother in law accepts everything else that has happened”. I gasp in shock; did Ryan say brother in law. Then I remember Tori said that me, dad, and Ryan are her anchors. Oh hell no. Then this means, she found her husband.

I looked at Ryan and I sigh well Tori doesn’t seem sad or upset, so I guess she is happy with this guy right here. And if she is happy then I am happy for her. I smiled at Ryan, as I walked up to him and hugged him.

I can see everyone looking so uncomfortable and awkward. “I am glad my sister is happy for you, I hope we be good friends” I smiled in a happy smile “You mean it Alex” Tori asked me I looked at her “I only want you to be happy, and if this guy here makes you happy then I am happy”.

Tori walked up to me and kissed my cheek “Thank you little brother, it means a lot to me” I nodded “Anyway so what’s the plan guys, what do we do now”. Dante sighs “We as a pack have been looking for the vampire Sylar the one that bit you last month, we are trying to find him and kill him”.

“There’s a but right there, it seems he keeps getting away am I right”. I asked as I looked at them “No, well yes ugh!!” The girl that I saw once is getting me so confused. “Okay who is she?” I asked “Oh I am sorry, I never told you my name. by the way, you’re just a human and a hunter” the girl glared at me.

“Hey, I didn’t ask you to come rescue me in the first place, so go chase your tail for all I care” the girl growled at me as I glared at her. Dante roared at us and gave us the glowing dark green eyes at us. The girl huffed as I just roll my eyes.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me” Dante snapped. As I just huffed and glared at him “Yes you have a problem with that, you do know that your wolfies here are affected by it. But I am not affected by those roars, and eyes because I am not pack. The only reason I am here is because I got rescued, my sister Tori is in your pack, and I only want Jonna to be in a pack so that way. I don’t want her to be in danger”.

“Alex, just stop” warned Tori. I glared at her then at them all “Oh and by the way, I don’t fit in with the hunter’s ether because my psycho stepmother sends me to a crazy asylum. So, you tell me do I look fit to be a hunter. Do I act like one no I don’t think so” I huff in anger?

“Are you done” Dante snapped at me I sigh and stayed quiet. Why am I snapping mostly at Dante, what the hell is the matter with me? “Thank you. As I was saying yes, you’re right that he keeps on getting away, but he is building an army of vampires”.

I looked at Dante so fast “Is there a way to stop them all and an army, do we have enough pack for an army?” Dante glared at me “Do you really love to interrupt people talking or just me”. I laughed in mock “Wow you really got my humor, no I do that with a lot of people. Not just you”.

“ALEX, JUST STOP. YOU’RE NOT HELPING IN YOUR SITUATION HERE” Tori yelled at me as I glared at her “I’m sorry, are you giving me the sibling talk. Because if you are I am all ears”. “Your starting to be so immature Alex” I huff “AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS HOW MY REACTION IS RIGHT NOW”.