The Truth About the Book

Dad went up to me, and hugged in a tight hug. “You had me so worried son, don’t scare me like that”. I sigh “Dad you, and the pack scared me as well. I don’t think I can handle losing you or anyone else”. I looked at dad wait when did he get himself untied, and out of that chair?

“Uh dad when did you get yourself untied?” dad laughs “It took me a lot of practice to get myself out of the chair. Don’t worry son, I will train you how to do it. I know you will be a great hunter, and kill the evil that is out there”. “Hey dad, I don’t want to kill. I want to protect my pack from evil, whoever hurts the people I love and care will have to go through me first”.

“Son, we hunters have our mission. We go around the world, and save innocent lives from evil. Even if there rogue and out of control, we must put them down. We always follow the code”. I shook my head and sigh “What is your code you follow?”.

“We kill those that are rogue and out of control, we protect those innocent lives that need our help”. “Dad, that is your code not mine. My life has turned upside down, I just found out I am a witch. Not just that Sylar attacked me, I thought I was between life and death. I didn’t know mom was a witch, I never know Marline is my aunt. What’s worst is that I need the book to find the answers I seek”.

“Son, we will take one step at a time. I know it feels like everything is all fast, but you will get the hang of it. I have faith in you. I always have, and I know both your mom and Tori are proud of you. They will always be in your heart, and don’t forget that. They will always look out for you, even when they are not here. But they are here in spirit”.

I sigh with guilt, dad doesn’t know that Tori is alive. And dad deserves to know, I won’t lie to him. Not ever. “Dad there is something I need to tell you, and I won’t lie this to you”. Dad frowned but he put a worry on his face. “What is it son, what’s bothering you” I sigh “Okay I am just going to bluntly say this, dad Tori is alive and she is living with the pack. Also, there’s more Tori is a werewolf, she was close to dying and it was too far to get to the hospital. So, Dante had no choice but to turn her, it was ether she dies or be turned”.

“Tori is alive, and she’s a werewolf” dad asks. I nodded “Yes dad she’s alive, and she’s a werewolf” dad sighs “How long did you know” I looked down ashamed “At first I thought she was my guardian angel, but I found out after Amanda attacked me. That’s when I saw Tori, and I realize she has been alive this whole time. It was last month then after I woke up from escaping the asylum is when I saw her the second time. She told me to keep it secret, and I figured you needed to know the truth. Please dad she knew about our family bloodline of hunters”.

“Enough Alex. I am not mad at you, you were only trying to protect Tori and the pack. And I understand, I would have done the same thing you did”. Dad hugs me, and I hugged him back. “I love you dad, I don’t want you hating me, or feeling so disappointed in me. I feel like I am a terrible son to you”. “Alex, I am not mad at you, it’s okay I would never hate you. I trust you son”.

I smiled at dad “Thank you, it means a lot to me dad”. Dad nodded at me “Come on let’s go get the book, and Marline has it locked away”. I nodded I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn to look at Dante, Jonna, and Madison. “Come on guys, let’s get the book. then we can stay for one night, and relax tomorrow we’ll go home”. I told the pack as Dante nodded in approval.

“Yeah, we are hungry, I know I am” Jonna complained I shook my head and laughed “Don’t worry Jonna we will rest, I am tired with all the magic that I used has drained me dry”. I yawned as the others looked at me with worry in their eyes. “Well please follow me, I will take you to where I keep the book safe”. Aunt Marline explained.

Unbreakable Devotion जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें