Tempura x Reader: The Ice Arena

Shut up I'm in love with him and no one can stop me—sorry I'm so defensive lol, anyway let's get to it! This story will have fem pronouns(Cover art doesn't belong to me) Also, this story is kinda cheesy so please bear with me, I don't write oneshots for a living-

Brownie was cleaning random rooms, Bamboo Rice was arguing with Hamburger about something stupid, a bunch of the other food souls were playing uno in the living room, some were in the ice arena, and Tempura was upstairs taking a shower.

Unlike some of the other food souls, he cared about his hygiene a lot, for both your sake and his as well. It would be shameful to smell bad around such an amazing master attendant.

You were unaware of Tempura's whereabouts as of now but your nose had caught a whiff of his scent, little did you know that that was because of the shower steam.

As you neared the bathroom, his scent became stronger and stronger, and the steam from the shower was starting to make it hard for you to see. Eventually, you bumped into what felt like a brick wall and looked up with s confused expression. When the steam finally cleared, you found that the brick wall you had bumped into...was actually Tempura's chest. He had come out the bathroom while you were walking down the hallway, causing you both to collide. He had black sweatpants on and a towel around his neck. His shiny blonde hair was let down, clinging to his chest and back. It looked even longer than it did in his normal ponytail that he wore.

You blinked and stared at his bare chest for just a moment as a blush cane over your features. Tempura looked down at you with a confused expression. He was rather oblivious to how awkward the situation was.

"Oh! Master Attendant! Sorry about that, I didn't see you there!" He apologized. You backed away a few steps and smiled sheepishly. "N-No, it's okay, I just couldn't see anything through all this steam.." You motioned to the steam that was finally evaporating. "Speaking of which, what were you doing in the bathroom?" You asked, lifting a brow.

He chuckled. "I've found that taking showers helps me relax and get my energy back, it's even better than the ice arena!" He grinned widely. "I know technically I only need the ice arena for that kind of stuff but.."

You tilted your head. "But what..?"

Tempura put on of his large hands on your head and smiled down at you. "Well, because you can only achieve the best flavors by passing through to hottest temperatures!" He exclaimed. "I made sure the water was as hot as possible." He said.

(Yeah I fricking put one of his quotes in)

You furrowed your brows. "Didn't the water hurt being so hot??" You asked, concern weaved into your voice as you spoke. The blonde food soul just shrugged. "No, it was quite relaxing, but now I'm kinda hot from all that steam.." he mumbled.

'Hot indeed..' you thought to yourself as your eyes subconsciously trailed down his toned torso. He was so anatomically beautiful, you had to stop yourself from staring before he noticed. "Well uh," you looked back up at his face, "why don't you go cool off in the ice arena? That'll help." You suggested and he nodded, considering what you said.

"Good idea Master attendant!" He said and turned to go down to the ice arena, but turned back towards you before he got to the steps. "Master Attendant! Why don't you come with me? We can talk for a while!" He smiled.

Your eyes widened a bit, but soon your surprised expression turned into a grateful smile and you followed him. "Alright, sounds like fun."

It was always nice when you got to sit and chat with Tempura. He was surprisingly wise and poetic, but usually when you tried to tell him that he'd just say it's normal, which was cute because that meant he's oblivious to how amazing he can be...sometimes.