Tom Yum

I would adopt this precious boi. He's so adorable!! When I first saw him, he reminded me of Deku from my Hero Academia, mainly because of his hair and expression, but also his frame and fighting style. Anyway, enjoy these headcanons about the precious boxing boi!

~Tom Yum is the type that puts bandage wrap on himself for decoration as well as for wounds.

~Tom Yum is willing to do anything in the restaurant, but he always cuts himself when he's responsible for dicing vegetables.

~Tom has based some of his moves off of Deku and All Might's special moves from My Hero Academia.

~Sometimes you can hear him in his room yelling "SMAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!" while practicing his punching. In fact, one time he punched one of his walls and destroyed it...

~Tom often argues with Popcorn about how to treat a lady on a date, even though he's never been on a date himself.

~Tom is the one that's been stealing the cookies in the middle of the night while everyone is asleep.

~Tom gets everyone the most creative and thoughtful gifts for Christmas.

~Tom has a strange fetish for touching leaves..so he often gets distracted easily when he's in the forest.

~Tom's favorite place to hide is the drying machine. Why? Nobody knows.

~Tom has serious arachnophobia, so if he ever finds a spider in his room he'll freak out completely and ask you to kill it. And even after you kill the spider, he's clinging onto your ankle for dear life for the rest of the day.

If he ever asked me to kill a spider for him there'd be a bit of a problem because I'm afraid of spiders too..I think I would just ask another food soul to kill it for him lol