Tempura

Ahhh I love Tempura! He's one of my favorites so I had to do him next. Most of these will be general info headcanons, enjoy!

General

~Tempura is a bit self-conscious about his pecks because they're kinda big, but his ego is bigger.

~The blondie used to consider cutting his hair because people would mistake him for a woman from afar.

~Tempura is the type that becomes a complete potty mouth when he stubs his toe on the table leg or gets a paper cut.

~Tempura loves movies but often has to watch them twice because he falls asleep halfway through them sometimes.

~The only reason Tempura doesn't fight physically when he's mad is because he's one of the few guys who holds onto their common sense, but him being pissed...that's another story.

Personality

~Tempura is a big softie despite his appearance and intensity.

~Tempura is surprisingly thoughtful and quiet sometimes. When he's cooking in the restaurant, he gets so caught up in his thoughts that he has to be reminded to add the next ingredients or turn off the stove before things start burning, otherwise, he's great at cooking!

~This guy is definitely a blonde because he's gullible to a fault.

~Dont hurt his feelings, he'll give you really sad looks and avoid you until you apologize or your heart dies from lack of his affection.

~Tempura doesn't realize how poetic he sounds sometimes.

Likes

~Tempura loves it when you help him wash his hair, he never hesitates to ask as long as you're not busy. He also loves it when you just play in his surprisingly soft hair.

~Tempura.Loves.Hoodies.

Romance/Relationships

~Tempura loves to just cuddle with you after long days at the restaurant.

~Tempura likes to give you and the other food souls random rides on his strong shoulders(this technically could count for "personality" and "likes" too lol).

~Usually when Tempura says "Attendant! Its so vibrant today!" Its because you're around!