Jiuniang

This is gonna be hard :')

~Don't catch Jiuniang by surprise, she has instance reflexes and will give you the pinch of a lifetime.

~Jiuniang loves stargazing. Sometimes she even tries to count the stars.

~When Jiuniang doesn't want to be alone in her room, she goes to you or Yellow Wine's room to cuddle next to you or him.

~Jiuniang have one of the biggest stuffed animal collections in existence.

~Apparently, Jiuniang is the one who's been teaching Brownie how to do ballet.

~Sometimes Jiuniang will climb into Bamboo Rice's back or into his arms, she finds him amazingly comfortable.

~Jiuniang likes to quietly help Orange Juice with her DIY projects.

~Don't make Jiuniang angry, because once you push past the limit, you can be sure she'll say something about you that'll break your self esteem for a few days. She's scarily observant, so she know a lot about you and the others souls.

~Since Escargot is quiet, pretty tolerant, and half-conscious most of the time, Jiuniang likes to have tea parties with him(all of a sudden I ship it-)

(Please don't attack me-)

~Jiuniang knows that Tom Yum steals cookies from the kitchen at night, but she agreed to keep the secret in exchange for a few of the cookies he takes.

Oof I'm actually kinda please with how this turned out—I hope you guys like it too!