Yandere!Brownie x Reader

Okay so I got an owed request for a Brownie oneshot a long time ago from one of the older headshot chapters. Luckily I had written a Brownie oneshot before I even started this book, so it's already prepared! To the reader who requested this, if you still read the book, please forgive me for making you wait for so long, here's your request!

It had been a freaking day, for you and definitely your food souls. This morning, the restaurant had been hectic and there was a wave of angry costumers that eventually made you walk out of your own place of business and deep into the forest. When your team of food souls came to find you and saw that you had encountered a group of fallen angels and their minions, they jumped right into action.

You noticed that your trusted soul, Brownie, seemed unusually angry and...desperate? Usually he was calm and collected(and was perhaps a bit of a show off) during battle, but it was obvious that he was acting this way because the fallen angels were holding you hostage right now right before him and the rest of your team's eyes, but you didn't expect him to react so violently, even his techniques and attack patterns were way more brutal than usual.

Once the team had defeated the fallen angels, Brownie wasted no time to embrace you tightly before hoisting you up onto his back, despite his small frame, and briskly walking back home with you, safe in his care.

* * *
When you and the team had gotten home safely, Brownie set you down and told you he'd be back once he finished dealing with his wounds. Surprisingly, he took the most damage from the fight, which was rather concerning, and you couldn't help but feel like it was your fault.

"Master Attendant? Master Attendant...?" Coffee was smack in the center of your field of vision, waving his hand in front of you, but you hadn't been aware of this because your mind was still lurking in the memories of the recent battle.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry Coffee, what is it?" You finally replied. He just smiled his charming smile and repeated his question once more. "Would you like me to make you the frappuccino that I know you love so dearly?" His voice came out smooth and sweet. "If you don't mind...?" "Of course not." With that, he made his way into the kitchen to brew your preferred beverage.

Once Coffee was gone, you happened to notice Tempura in your peripheral vision with a mildly annoyed expression, but after a moment he looked in your direction and gave you a bright smile.

"How are you, Master Attendant?" He asked as he sat close to you on the couch. "Could be better. I feel bad about today...especially about. Brownie". You mumbled. Tempura hummed for a moment. "Well, you can't take the blame for Brownie's actions, try not to beat yourself up about al this....a cuddle might make you feel better." He suggested, opening up his bandages arms, but just a second later he dropped them and looked up with furrowed brows. A young and familiar voice could be heard from behind you.

"I fought the hardest, I get to cuddle."

You turned around to see a bandaged up Brownie aiming his canon straight at Tempura's head. "My patience is low, stay there for a second longer and I might blow your head off....or.." Brownie squinted and slowly lowered the canon so it would be aimed between the blonde's legs.

Tempura growled lowly and got up to go upstairs. "I'll be back later, Master Attendant." He winked before disappearing.

"No he won't." Brownie hissed as he carelessly dropped his canon on the floor and crawled onto the couch next to you.

"Master Attendant, I am yours and no one else's, my loyalty is yours, without a doubt." He said calmly, eyes closed. You blushed. "I'm...I'm flattered, Brownie, but—"

"So then, I want you to be mine in return." He was blunt as always, but when he opened his eyes to meet you gaze, you could tell that he was sincere, that he had thought about this for a long time. It was always hinted by the other souls that maybe you two were crushing on each other, but now it was clear. He desired you, and if you were being honest with yourself, the same feeling was creeping into you heart.

"Brownie..."

He slowly sunk down and placed his head in your lap. You covered your face with your hands, trying to hide the blush erupting on your cheeks, but he gently caressed your cheeks and pulled you down close to his face.

"Please, Master Attendant. I would kill for you." The pleasing look in his eye was strangely seductive, and he knew it.

Before you realized it, he had pulled you closer and had his face buried in the crook of your neck. "Make you decision, Master Attendant. I'm confident in my decision, please be confident in yours...whatever happens, I'll still feel the same way.

You sighed, the heat of the situation settling in. The offer was so tempting, he had always caught your eye, whether you wanted him to or not, and eventually after several seconds of holding your breath, you found that words were coming from your mouth once more.

"Okay," you complied, "I'm yours."

"Good..." he purred and kissed your neck, making goosebump rise from your skin. The touch was enough to make you go crazy, but you remained still, allowing him to do what he wanted. The rest of that evening was mostly cuddling and letting him plant kisses all over you at random times, but you were glad he prodded you to accept how you felt.

The End~

Bonus

Coffee came down in the middle of the night to see what was going on. The both of you were sleep, tangled with each other. He frowned, not because of you and Brownie, but because the frappuchino he had left on the nightstand for you hadn't been touched. He sighed and went back upstairs, coming to terms that this was how things would be for a while..considering Brownie probably wouldn't want you taking gifts from other souls..

The image above was made by FNAFBonnieBunny626 on DeviantArt
I hope you guys liked this oneshot!

~Fudgy