Yellow Wine

Hey guys..So before I start, just a few things: can we try to keep the conversations in the comments to a minimum? It gave me a bunch of notifications while I was trying to be depressed in peace during my binge watching of the latest season of Voltron..and also, I'm on a road trip to yet another family reunion so I got some time on my hands to write but idk if I'll write more than one chapter today, I got a headache and it's probably from Voltron and the volume from my headphones :')...anyway..

Ahh..the lovable narcissist...let's exploit his flaws and weak spots.

These were inspired by Noob9000
~Yellow has an intense fear of bunnies

~Yellow gets upset when you get hurt and he hasn't been around to protect(probably cuz the other souls got to you before he did)

~Yellow can't handle spicy foods

General
~You can't trust Yellow with being your bartender because he'll end up drinking on the job.

~Yellow acts quite different around Jiuniang, like an older brother. The only time you'll see him not acting like a narcissist is when he's around her.

(Ughhh my head hurts..)

~Don't get into a drinking contest with this dude. Common sense. He'll make you look like an idiot.

~Yellow is usually late for his shifts in the restaurant because he takes forever to get his hair to look flawless.

~Yellow can do anyone's eyeliner but his own, doing his own eyeliner is like trying to draw in a car.

~Yellow is the one you would shove out of a moving car during a road trip.

~Yellow steals Tempura's hair products sometimes because he uses up his too quickly to replenish immediately.

Oof, well that's that! Hope this brought you guys some entertainment! Now I gotta figure out who to do next..

Woah! 64th rank in headcanons?? Thanks for helping me get this far guys ^^"
Let's get even further!

~Fudgy