12

"His mate?" I chuckled.

"Then he should get one." I turn my gaze to namjoon who was looking at me with a hard glare.

My heart felt a pinch at the thought of him with someone else. My chest felt a pain as I continue to think about it.

"Too bad. He already found one." Namjoon sighed.

"He did?" I asked.

"Yeah. But she is a little hard to figure out. The way she acts and all makes me think she is playing hard to get." He says smirking.

I rolled my eyes. He was talking about me and I know it.

"Shut up. You know nothing about me." I growled.

"I never said it was you."

"And its obvious that Jungkook is not interested in others." I raised my voice.

"Hmmm. True." He smirks.

"Come on. Soojin... you know that he likes you. Why not become mates? You two are the only vampire that are purebloods." He says.

"Just because we are the same level doesn't mean we are meant to be." I growled.

He sighed and leaned on his hands.
I leaned back on the chair after realizing how intense the conversation was. I released a breath that I was holding and took a deep breath.

Namjoon's head was drooped. His eyes on the floor as he think to himself.

I was focused on his frame. He looked like he had given up, but the thick silence was tense...

"Please." I heard.

He's pleading me now?

His head was lifted up towards me as he suddenly felt weak.

"He's.... living such a sad life... he doesn't have anyone, he knows he has us, but he still doesn't tell us everything. I never heard him talk about you, but the way he is acting around you gives me hope soojin." He spoke deeply.

His eyes were serious and his words were affecting me in some serious ways.

"He thinks he is alone, he thinks he can handle being alone, but he can't and I see it. He doesn't enjoy working, he doesn't smile very often...like maybe two three times a year,but with you... I can see his eyes sparkle, his smile is always there and he's more positive." Namjoon confessed.

I was silent. I didn't know what to say. Deep in my heart I know I wouldn't reject Jungkook because for some odd reason, he seems to be on my mind 24/7.

When he says he loves me, my heart flutters. I caught my heart saying to him that I love him, and maybe I do.

"Jungkook feels alone.. maybe when he saw your eyes, he doesn't feel so alone. He was alone his whole life soojin." He sighed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"He doesn't know who his parents are. He knows that he was someone he needs to control. He was alone for many years until we became friends." He said.

"Being his mate, doesn't mean he will open up to me." I say.

"He might not. But he's a person, who I have grown to know that he's sensitive. He's never shown interest to other women like you. I remember seeing his eyes when he first saw you, it was like a child seeing his first teddy bear. He wanted to see you so bad." He chuckles.

I sighed in defeat.

"Listen to me." I rest my hand on the table.

"I have to go back and attend my business. I will tell my officers about this situation. See what they think." I say.