18

as the two continued arguing, their voices got louder, which only made you scared.

you quickly grabbed your dog and speed-walked to your room.

the boys went silent, they stared at you walking away.

"fuck you," jaehyun hit the back of jungkook's head.

"hyung~" jungkook said, his eyes following jaehyun walking away.

jaehyun entered your room, he saw you hugging the dog and staring at the wall.

he snorted, "you look like a dumb 5 year old scared of a cucumber," he started laughing.

you ignored him and kept your eyes glued to the wall, it was no use with jaehyun, he may seem nice and loving, but he's a total dickhead.

jungkook entered and walked past jaehyun, he sat down on the bed and hugged you.

you hugged him back in less than 0.0001 seconds.

"don't be too strict on her," jungkook said and scooped you up, making you bury yourself in his chest.

"don't touch my sister," jaehyun said between his teeth.

"what if i do?" jungkook smirked.

"im gonna fucking chop your head off with a chainsaw." he glared at him with the coldest gaze to ever comprehend.

"try me,"

"stop!!" you said and got up, walking away.

you sat down on the couch and the two boys came after you.

"i'm sorry~" jaehyun said and cupped your face.

"don't act like that, bitch," you pushed his hands away.

"shut up hoe and accept my love!" he argued.

you flipped him off and he glared at you, you started hysterically laughing and he only grew angrier.

"come here." jungkook said and pulled you towards him, hugging you tightly, not letting go whatsoever.

"get your filthy hands off of my sister or i won't hesitate to pull out my fucking chainsaw right now!!" jaehyun yelled.

"he has a chainsaw?" jungkook whispered to you, you nodded innocently and smiled at him.

he immediately let go of you, "im too young to die." he shuddered.

"i thought so." jaehyun said and forcibly sat between you two.

"ughhh!! get your fat ass off of me!!" you tried pushing him away but he just sat down on your lap.

"JAEHYUN HOLY FUCK—" you tried breathing, it wouldn't work.

"i cant.. breathe-" you pushed him off, grasping for air.