The End Forever

Melina POv

Its been 4 years since that night, oh that horrible night, the screams, the terrible screams. Sean died not long before that night, I found out he had cancer, but oh well he was a lying bitch anyway...and gay. But so am I, i found out the night Cindy kissed me. Her tongue was like fireworks and my mouth was the sky. It turned out Cindy was only bullying me because she had a huge, fat, lesbian crush on me.

My social worker says I'm not allowed to see anyone from my old town, not after what happened that night. I now live in Vermont, in a foster home.  You're probably wondering why I'm in this place, I set fire to my neighborhood. I framed my neighbor, Wren, for the fire. He's serving time now. It was the only way to escape everyone, it was so terrible, I hated everything. Cindy doesn't know it was me, her mother died in one of the fires. Im faking amnesia right now so no one figures out where I'm from. Soon I'll have to leave this place too, I might frame my social worker for the fire this time.  I saw my social worker come in, "Hi Melina, do you remember anything yet?" She asked. I shrugged, "I think I had a girlfriend, her name was Cindy." I said. My social worker sighed, "Okay, that's better than yesterday, we'll try again tomorrow, good night Melina." My social worker said. I waved goodbye as she left. She turned off the lights and I rolled over in my bed. After pretending to be asleep for a little while I climbed out of bed. I Picked up my mattress and grabbed the box of matches from where it sat. My social worker always smoked so I'd light the trash can on fire and then flee the scene. 

The house went up like a witch in the 1750's. My social worker was still inside as I ran out the door and let the house burn to the ground. It was time to move on once more. 

8 years later 

WELCOME! You're watching channel 5 news, the serial arsonist who has been setting fire for the past 8 years has finally been caught. Melina Mackelouy has been setting fires all across the east coast for almost a decade and now she has finally been caught. You can now rest safe everyone. Good night New Soviet America. 

I clicked off the TV, they had found the wrong Melina Mackeloy.