20 questions

Sean POV

"Wait woah dude no way" I gasped. "Yes way I shit you not I have it" Wren replied putting his hands in air. "Bro" I replied. "You did not. I call bullshit" Jack furrowed his eyebrows. "There is no fucking way" I replied shaking my head. "You do not have one of Melina's bras" Jack laughed. "Yea she seems way too cool and against sex for that to happen" I crossed my arms. "Bro hold on" Wren grinned getting out of the room. "There's no way" Jack said turning to me. "I know. She has to be a virgin. No doubt" I frowned. "I'm back ladies" Wren smiled smugly wiggling his eyebrows. "You don't have it" Jack grinned. "See it and weep" Wren laughed plopping a black lace bra on the glass table in front of us. "Bullshit" I hollered. "Yea she hates lace. She used to talk about how itchy it was like 24/7" Jack crossed his arms at Wren. "Plus bro her boobs are bigger" I nodded in agreement. Jack shot me a look. I couldn't tell the emotion behind it but he masked whatever it was quickly. "Pervert" Wren screamed. How we the weren't in trouble I don't know. By now Wren knew of my cancer and apologized for the whole punching me thing and we were chill now. "Oh please I bet that when Jack and her were alone he was all over her" I grinned at my remark. Jack flushed bright red. "Was not" he stuttered on the words. "Ohhhhh someone's got a crush" Wren cheered. My smile dropped, I was just kidding. The room got quiet. "Well this is awkward" I rubbed the back of my neck. It passed surprisingly quickly. Thank god Wren broke it. "Video games?" He asked. "Sure what do you got" Jack replied. "Call of duty, Ghost, Modern warfare 3, Dota, and Mario brothers". I blinked rapidly, I was so not a gamer. "Mario brothers" I hesitated. "Lame" Wren laughed. "It's the only thing I know how to play" I stuck out my tongue. Jack looked taken back. Wren just stared. "what" they replied synchronized. "I don't play video games" I shrugged. They started making awkward noises but pulled the game out anyways. We popped it in and playing for a few hours shouting at each other the whole time. We stopped when Wrens mom came down to find Wren and me arguing over the fact that I beat him later on at mario cart. Jacks stomach grumbled loudly. "Bro" Wren laughed. "Should we get pizza" I asked. "Should we get pizza" Jack laughed mocking me. "Hell yea" Wren shouted. "Oh and not to mention the fact that Pizza Hut is like right next to Regal theater. We could watch the new avengers movie" Jack suggested eyes lighting up like a little kids. "Ew nerd" I laughed secretly loving the avengers. "I've never even seen the first movie" wren chuckled nervously. "Andddd were putting Netflix on" Jack decided. We watched the movie while Jack found out what time the movie was playing at. We had an option between 9:45 and 11:30pm. I thought we clicked 9:45 but when we got our tickets it said 11:30 on them. We took our time eating and prank calling people to pass time.
~~~~~Warning Spoiler~~~~~~"Fuck you I'm refusing to believe that quick silver died. They never announced that he did and probably are going to use the skin tissue to bring him back if he did or or maybe the other 3 gems" I ranted. "Yea true plus if they can make a body they sure as hell can bring a guy back to fucking life" Jack laughed. "Language" I joked making a reference. "Oh god I died at that" Wren smiled. He really seemed to have enjoyed the movie. ----------------spoiler over-------- we got home and talked about the movie for a while. I checked my watch, it was only 2:00am and we were bored out of our minds. "20 questions maybe" Wren asked. "Fuckboy" Jack teased earning a punch to the shoulder. "Eh why not" I laughed. "Okay I'll go first. Who was your first girlfriend" Wren asked. "A girl named Synthia that went to my old school." I said. "Maddie Botler" Jack shrugged. "Same" Wren laughed. "My turn favorite child hood memory" I smiled. "Oh I know this one, when I had a huge crush on this 7th grader in like first grade and I was really sad so she gave me a kiss on the nose to make my day" Wren sighed happily. "Oh mine is when we were at Melina's birthday party in 2nd grade and my brother came to the party to give her a ride on the back of his motorcycle. Which is now proudly mine. It was the first time I'd seen him in like 3 years too but God her eyes lit up so big, it was great" Jack grinned. My stomach churned a bit but I realized he had missed his brother a lot. "First time you ever got heart broken" Jack asked. "When Samantha dumped me in 8th grade man I thought she was the one" Wren frowned. "My crush asked me out and we dated only for me to find out a month later it was all just a dare" I sighed. "Okay new happier question" Wren said shooting Jack a glare "are you a virgin". Wren grinned like the devil himself. "Yes" I shrugged. "No..." Jack frowned fidgeting. "You go bro same" Wren laughed. "Who'd you loose it too" I asked a bit disturbed. "I honestly didn't even want to do it with her. She forced me to. She's fucking evil and I regret it every single day of my life" Jack rambled on. "Who" I asked sternly this time. "Cindy" he replied voice cracking.