Encyclopedia Entry

This Riversong ferret comes from a mysterious jungle region of southern Peterra called Riversong. Here it survives by catching the many other small creatures found living in and underneath this dark forest's ecosystem. This small predator survives by hunting other small animals, which it can pursue into their burrows and catch them due to their slender shape and short legs.  It is clever, quick and strong for its small size, and makes a cute and affectionate pet if reared with humans from a young age.

Sticker Ferret

The Sticker Ferret was first released on February of 2017, as a stray

The Sticker Ferret was first released on February of 2017, as a stray. They can come in every single colour available.

Acquisition 

Sticker Ferrets cannot be obtained from quests or site shops. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Sticker Ferrets requires one green stone. They have 2-4 babies per litter. They require 9 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This Sticker Ferret has unusual markings that, some say, are connected to cosmic beings and/or powers. Some people keep them as pets with the belief that doing so will protect them from dark energy in the Xanje multiverse. The sticker ferret itself makes a wonderful pet like most ferrets do, however it is completely unproven that they have any connexion to, or protecting power against, the largely unknown, and possibly nonexistent, dark rip in the multiverse made of shadow energy. But some say that that tear in the fabric of the multiverse is where the sticker ferret gets its name--because it's believed to have a link to powers that can repair and put back together this rip.

Striped Desert Ferret

The Striped Dessert Ferret was first released as a Stray on July 12th of 2017

The Striped Dessert Ferret was first released as a Stray on July 12th of 2017. They can comes in various colors.

Acquisition