promise • yoonkook

trigger warnings:
> death
________

"Is Min Yoongi here?"

The said person immediately stood up from his seat.

"Y-Yes! I'm here."

"Please come this way."

Yoongi nodded as he followed the doctor
out of the waiting room, along the endless hallways. No other sounds but echoeing footsteps.

He gulped. All he could think about was his boyfriend.

Why did it have to happen to Jungkook?

________

It's been what? 3 years?

3 years since they got together and now they are in the airport, waiting for Jungkook's plane to arrive.

Yoongi let out a small sniffle and clutched onto Jungkook's masculine arms, the younger responded by planting a light kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"Don't cry hyung! I need this job to provide both of us money."

"B-But can't you find one in Seoul? I don't want you to leave."

"I'll just be there for a year, then I promise to come back."

The elder glanced up with pouted lips, "Promise?"

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Yoongi's mint green hair as he pulled away from the tight hug, "I promise."

"Yah Jungkook! Don't leave your luggage for us to bring while you and Yoongi are being all cheesy with eachother!!"

Jin screamed from afar, with Namjoon next to him who carried around four suitcases. Some people in the area stared at the 27 year old because he was that loud. Jungkook nervously laughed and Yoongi crossed his arms (his pale face flushed with a dark shade of pink).

"Sorry hyung..." Jungkook apologized when Jin and Namjoon was in front of them, Jin huffed in reply while Namjoon handed out the bags to the youngest.

"You didn't have to scream." Yoongi sighed.

"Hey, I don't want the kid to leave his luggage behind. Especially when I was the one who packed everything!" Jin raised his voice, but not as loud as earlier.

"Okay, you two can stop arguing because Jungkook's flight is already soon." Namjoon pointed up at the large screen, that showed all the departure times.

Flight No. JK1 997

Destination: London

Time: 10:50am

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out Yoongi.