Delete The Damn Video

"I saw what you did back there,"A deep voice called out making me freeze."Our little kookie sure knows how to use his hands."

I counted to three in my head before making the mistake of turning around. Hoseok leaned against the panel of the doorway with a smug look on his face. I should've known that someone would've caught us eventually,but I had expected it to be during the movie, not after. So being the incredibly stupid person I am,I acted as if nothing happened.

"What are you talking about Hoseok?"

He quirked up an eyebrow as if he was asking me if we were really going to play this game.Yes.Yes we were."You don't know what I'm talking about huh?"

"Not at all. I was just watching the movie like everyone else."

He scoffed at my answer before taking a few steps closer.I backed up against the kitchen counter,trying to put a much distance between us as I could." I could've sworn I saw Jungkook giving you the best finger fucking of your life."

" I-I don't know what you-."

Hoseok held up his hand stopping me in my tracks." So you want to play dumb then Yoona? Well we'll see how dumb you really are when I show everyone in the living-room the little video I managed to get."

"You took a fucking video! I'll kill you Hoseok I swear," I hissed at him.Forgetting my earlier move of staying as far away as possible,I practically launched myself at him.

Hoseok's eye's widened as he saw me coming towards him and threw his arms out in defense."Get off me!"

"Delete the damn video then you idiot."

Hoseok fought against my hands,pushing me back as I tried lunging forward to claw his face."You think I don't know why Taehyung has been inviting you over lately."

I froze yet again at his words and took a step back so I could judge the look on his face.Aside from the obvious redness and sweat dripping down from our struggle,Hoseok looked completely sincere with his words. I cocked my head to the side waiting for him to continue.

"Taehyung is literally the last person you want to trust with your secrets.It also helps that he doesn't lock his phone all that much."

I gave myself a second to take a few deep breaths in to calm down before answering him."So you went through his phone?"

"Well yeah,"He shrugged."I was super curious as to why he was bringing a girl over when none of us have ever done that before.Since Tae is too much of an idiot to delete messages,I figured out that you were the next girl for the school's stupid challenge."

Of course he knew about the challenge too. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Taehyung with something like this.I should've never even bothered with this insane thing to begin with.With a sigh I hung my head low and moved to push past Hoseok.

"I'll just be going then.If you could please not share the video I'd greatly appreciate it."

I made it less then two steps before his hand wrapped around my wrist."I never said I had a problem with you being here Yoona. Plus I know that Taehyung told you about all our likes and dislikes in the bedroom."

"I don't understand?" I said a little confused at what he was insinuating.

Without a word Hoseok pulled me flush against his body.He leaned in close to my ear before whispering,"I want my turn too love. Next time you come over you better come find me or daddy will be very mad."

With a quick pat on my butt and a kiss on the shell of my ear Hoseok made his way back towards the rest of the boys as if nothing had happened.If anyone had walked in at that moment they would've thought I was nuts from looks I knew I was sporting as I tried processing everything that had just happened.

"You can do this Yoona,"I whispered softly,giving myself a quick squeeze before heading back into the lion's den."They're just a bunch of hormonal boys.What could possibly go wrong?"

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update this story! College just started back this past week and I've been so busy with all of these projects my professors have just thrown at us. I know I said I would update this yesterday but something came up.Hopefully you can all forgive me and leave tons of comments to cheer me up!!!