That got him pale along with the two perverts.

Serafall: Well now eat up this food is delicious. Said with a smile.

They all began eating the food.

Later.

They went back to the hotel.

Y/N: So the chaos brigade are here but something is not right. Said with a neutral look.

Comet: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Don't the youkai can sense them coming since they posses the power of senjutsu like kuroka. Said with a neutral look.

Kuroka: Well that is correct but they must have a counter of that ability. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Or they have some people that they don't recognize. Said with a serious look.

Comet: Well figure it out. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: In the mean time we need to be ready?. Said with a neutral look.

They all nodded.

Xenovia: We will. Said with a smile.

Kiba: We don't know what kind of people are but we will be ready. Said with a smile.

Asia: I kind of wish rias is here. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: There are times that she will not be around to help us, so we need to do this on our own. Said with a neutral look.

They all nodded and continued to the hotel.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.

(These uncommon tears [don't fall my eyes] won't be noticed by the goddesses.)

Members of the hero faction standing firm and smiling, then appeared Cao Cao holding the spear and smiling.

(True dream, chasing, chasing, better than the greatest I've ever been.)

Then members of the gremory's battling their opponents of the hero faction and saji in vritra form battling yasaka in fox form. Then (y/n) and issei in their balance breakers battling Cao Cao with their own strength.