Domesticated Erotica: Luke's Hobby

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Ashton pulled Luke subconsciously closer. He kissed down Luke's jaw, approving of his answer.

"Suddenly, seeing you all worked up has left me thinking about something other than food," He murmured. Luke gasped.

"I don't even think of the guy on the cover. I think about you when I read it," Luke admitted. The angel confessed to why he enjoyed the dirty novel. Ashton bit his lip.

"Oh, so you read it for the dirty parts?" Ashton growled and tried not to touch Luke's bum just yet.

"Y-Y-Yes..." Luke whined and looked up at his husband.

It was the thought of Luke doing something bad on his own accord that really got to Ashton. Luke was a very sweet, innocent, little hubby who never told anyone about their sex life and followed Ashton's orders as gospel. He never even touched himself without permission.

Ashton licked his lips.

"Why don't you and I get a little champagne and go upstairs, baby?" Ashton hummed. Luke fluttered his eyelashes.

"You get the champagne, and come meet me?" He whispered.

"Okay, princess," Ashton kissed Luke's cheek sweetly. Luke smiled and nearly sprinted away up the stairs.

Luke decided he was going to take advantage of all the romance. He searched his drawers and found a scarlet colored nightie. He changed into it, watching his big bum swallow the thin panties. The gown itself only grazed his mid-thigh.

Luke stared at himself in the mirror, then sat on the bed quickly when he heard Ashton's footsteps.

"I put strawberries in yours—" Ashton was cut off by the sight; he placed their drinks down slowly, "dear God..."

Luke blushed, fumbling with the silky fabric dancing on his skin.

"You like it?" He whispered.

"Do I?!" Ashton almost scoffed. He reached and pulled Luke close by his hips. "You're so beautiful..." He groaned. Luke whimpered in response, pulling Ashton closer.

Ashton rubbed underneath the nightie and grabbed Luke's flesh through his underwear. He shook his head in disbelief.

"You're not real," Ashton whispered, and Luke smiled because:

"You always say that," He answered.

"It's always true..." Ashton had a fond smirk at Luke's light sass. He kissed down the bleach blonde's neck and let the straps of the gown fall down his arms. His lips caressed Luke's skin like silk, mumbling soft things into it about the taste. Luke closed his eyes and sighed softly.

"Ashy...Daddy..." His cherried lips pouted in a heart shape. Ashton chased them, growling in response.

"Is this what those guys do in your books?" He purred, tugging at Luke's silky panties until they slid down his milky thighs. Luke nodded with flushed cheeks.

Ashton bit his lip on a smirk, rubbing up Luke's legs and sighing softly.

"But, bunny. Don't you think they're a little vanilla for you?" Ashton teased, "Considering your a cockhungry brat..." He mumbled the last part considerably lower, but Luke heard perfectly. The tips of his ears turned red.

"Well, I read them when I'm lonely," Luke said softly.

"Sweet sweet boy..." Ashton groaned, "It's such a shame you've been so good and haven't touched yourself. Otherwise, I'd have an excuse to spank this peachy ass of yours," He continued, though it wouldn't even be a punishment for Luke.

"You could always do that..." Luke blushed and bit his lip. Ashton rolled his eyes fondly, giving him a single harsh slap.

"Don't tell me what to do," Ashton ordered softly and pushed Luke on his hands and knees, burying himself in Luke's bum, licking over his entrance out of habit. He liked the nightgown fell over his face.

Luke gasped, falling into the pillows. "Oh fuck, Ash..."

Ashton pulled Luke harder onto his tongue and furrowed his brows in concentration, loving the taste of his twinky bum. He always ended up here, eating Luke out to forget about the world. It was a soft and safe place because Luke's ass was as big as Jupiter.

He spit on the opening and growled.

"Pretty fucking hole..." Ashton nosed at the flesh of Luke's bum. Luke blushed across his nose and whimpered, already fucked out and crying like a pornstar.

"T-They definitely don't do this in erotic novels," Luke whined. Ashton hummed.

"Yeah? They're not really gay-sex-inclusive. C'mere and get my cock wet," Ashton mumbled and laid back.

Luke grinned happily, racing to sink down on Ashton with his wet mouth. Ashton loved watching his hot pink lips wrap around him. He gripped the bleach blonde curls in his hand and shook his head.

"Swear you like this more than sex..." Ashton growled, gripping himself at the base and slapping Luke's tongue with his length. Luke giggled and let his eyes roll back in response. Ashton sighed.

"Don't make me cum. I want to cum in you," He shoved Luke's head down to hear him gag. Luke rubbed against the bed in response. Ashton almost died, watching him. Luke's eyes got glossy like sapphires. His hair fell over his eyebrows, and his beautiful rosy lips were dripping with saliva and precum. Ashton loved him so much. How could such a profane scene make him feel so romantic?

Ashton pulled Luke up into his lap, allowing him to adjust the way he liked. Luke did so by immediately taking all of Ashton like a greedy whore. And Ashton's heart swelled.

"What a bitch. What a fucking slut of a boyfriend I have. So soft and pretty. So desperate. I know you fucking rub against a pillow, thinking about me fucking you like we're in a forbidden romance..." He rambled, closing his eyes and desperately guiding Luke's hips.

Luke's lips parted with little pants, "O-Of course..." he whined.

Ashton fucked up into him hard, bruising his hips and bum with his harsh grips. Seeing the nightgown fall off of Luke's shoulder and the soft skin of his hands and legs made him lose his mind. He flipped them over when he decided he needed all of the control.

Luke felt overwhelmed, always being ripped apart and reminded of his place. He tossed his head back and panted.

"Daddy...Daddy...please! Please..."

Ashton's stomach flipped, "Please what?"

"Please fill me up..." Luke's eyes crossed, and he progressively more high pitched and whiny.

Ashton was getting sloppier and more lost in Luke, cumming inside of Luke without looking away from him.

And Luke held his until he was instructed to let go. He fisted the sheets and stared up at Ashton.

"Pretty, pretty, please, Daddy!" He whined. Ashton wrapped a hand around him hazily, watching him with hooded eyes.

"Cum for Daddy," he whispered. Luke's mind became devoid of all thoughts, and he didn't even remember his own name. He arched his back from the bed, somehow managing to make soft little "uh" sounds. He felt as if the only place in the world was Ashton's arms. He stared at him with big doe eyes and scratched at his arms.

"Daddy..." He panted, and Ashton kissed him.

"Shhh," Ashton held him and nosed at his cheek, "Let's relax."

They did, and Ashton even ended up reading Luke's book aloud like a bedtime story.