the One About the Pride Parade

Decked out in as much rainbow and glitter possible, Luke danced with all the other twinky boys in his group. He had the tightest, shortest shorts clinging to his bum. His torso was bare and painted with more rainbow stripes. The streams of glitter that were glistening from his scalp to his toes were starting to look iridescent in the scorching sunlight. Luke's single dimple had been exposed the whole time, as he wore the biggest, brightest, proudest smile out there. He was having the time of his life with people who were just like him.

He looked very exposed, and normally he would've felt vulnerable. Today, however, Luke had successfully taken pictures with the most beautiful drag queens, kissed random boys, waved his colorful flags, and screamed so loud that his throat sounded rough for a bit.

"I'm having so much fun," Luke's friend, Mason, said. He was pretty twinky as well. Luke was sort of the leader of the group. He was the queen blondie, and Mason was his brunette, best friend. Then there was Alec and Calum. Alec was gay (and a bottom), but he was still getting used to the idea of being out. Calum was not a twink nor a bottom. He was actually pansexual, and he had the flag's colors striped all across his body. He was the boys' go-to top for advice.

"Me too!" Luke squeaked. He let out a giggle and shook his curls playfully, getting glitter all over Calum.

"You guys scored yet?" Calum chuckled, waving at everyone as they reached their spot to watch the parade.

"No, some guy asked me my name," Alec said, rolling his eyes fondly at his flamboyant friends.

"No luck for me," Luke pouted, "I guess boys only want me when they think they're straight." The twink said with a giggle and a shrug. He wrapped his medium sized flag around his shoulders and looked around.

From where they stood, they had a decent view. Luke could see all of the street dancers, the carts with penis lollies, the confetti, and so much glitter. He pressed his head against Mason's shoulder and nibbled his lip. 

"We're here to celebrate. Not fuck," Mason reminded Luke. He kissed the honeyed curls that were a mess of glitter. Luke nodded. He continued to let his eyes wonder, letting them fall upon the crowd they were in.

There was an average height guy standing beside them.  He had a mini, bisexual flag in his hand. He was waving and cheering as Luke had been. His hair was loose and floppy, a few strands fell over his forehead. His jaw was strong and handsome, completed with that body. Luke thought he would pass out, as he eyed down the huge back muscles. Luke thought he must have been in heaven because boys like him don't usually like boys.

The boy was all alone. He was a solitary stranger. A stranger whose beauty entranced the youngest guy of the celebratory group. Luke should go speak to him. His lips tingled to speak and learn the language of this guy's world.

"Luke, you okay?" Calum asked, tapping Luke's hip. Luke had been out of it for a moment. His eyes had become widened the size of Jupiter, and his lips were parted from admiration.

"Wha-mm yeah. Fine. Fine boy," Luke licked his lips. He was barely pulled from his trance. This boy was gorgeous. He was still alone. Standing there happily, celebrating by himself. Perfect.

"Fine boy? Ay Lucas? Where?" Calum looked around all of the glittery bodies. Mason looked around with Calum, desperate to see who Luke was lusting after.

"There." Luke nodded his head over to the man with the bisexual flag. "The one with the short-sleeve button down. It has hearts on it. He's gorgeous," He whined a little and bit his lip.

"Oh..." Mason and Calum said in unison.

"You should go talk to him. He looks to be by himself," Alec said with a slight smirk.