I Just Wanna Tell You That You're Really...Pretty Girl

Girl!sos, don't read if you don't like lesbians. I'm sorry if this is shit, and it was a request! Enjoy!

Sometimes Ashton hated that she didn't live alone with her girlfriend. Sure, she loved Michael and Calum. They were her best friends, but they always knew how to intrude at the worst times. It was her dream to have her pretty, blonde girlfriend all alone. To have privacy. And who could blame her? Luke was perfect, the kind of girl you want to be alone with.

Ashton and Luke began dating shortly after they had met. Luke was a friend of Calum's, who was a friend of Michael's, who knew Ashton. The first time that Ashton locked eyes with Luke, she knew that she had found the girl of her dreams. Luke had a sexy music taste, and she had a quirky sense of humor. Ashton was a weirdo herself, so they went well together.

Ashton was feminine, but Luke was extremely feminine. She took care of herself, always brushed her hair and reapplied lip-gloss. She wore crop tops and mini skirts. She made Ashton feel special, just as pretty as she was. Ashton was hopeless for that. She always found herself desperate for affection from her, but because the two shared an apartment with their friends, they were always interrupted.

The first time it started to bother her was on a winter's evening. The four girls wanted to take pictures in the snow. Michael had decided to build a snowman, and Calum aided by helping to roll the large piles of snow. Luke wasn't amused, she stood, giggling at all of the foot prints her boots were making.

Luke was adorable. Her lips, nose, and cheeks were flustered from the cold air. Snowflakes were sticking to her sunshine-colored hair and long eyelashes. Unkempt were her curls that hung in her bright, blue eyes. She was wearing Ashton's parka, and the sleeves were so long that they brushed her thighs. Ashton died a little. All she wanted was to kiss the sweet girl in the snow, maybe take her inside and eat her out in front of the fireplace.

Then, a large snowball hit the sweet angel and caused her to strive for retaliation. Luke whined, quickly gathering snow. It distorted Ashton's thoughts, a sense of annoyance washed over her.

"Calum! Ow!" She desperately tried to chase after said Maori girl, "Ash, help me!"

Ashton, of course, put her romantic thoughts aside to defend her girlfriend's honor. And if she hit Calum a little too hard for being intrusive, no one noticed.

The second time, it made Ashton see red.

Luke was lying on her back. Clad in a bralette and short shorts. Her body looked amazing. Ashton wanted to crawl beside her and kiss her neck, run her hands up the inside of her milky thighs. The two hadn't seen each other all day. Luke had been out with her mom. Ashton began to walk towards the couch Luke lied on, planning to sit in the empty space near her.

But, of course, someone interrupted. Rose gold hair became visible, and Ashton recognized Michael's voice.

"Luke! Move over, I wanna watch the Kardashians too!" The girl with dyed hair spoke loudly. Luke jumped slightly, curling her legs up to her chest to give Michael room. Michael lounged against the couch, in the spot that Ashton had planned to take. Her dyed hair was thrown up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a soft, grey t-shirt with no pants.

Ashton let out a disgruntled noise, walking to sit on the floor in front of Luke. Luke grinned, ruffling Ashton's curls.

"Hey, baby girl." Ashton said softly, keening into Luke's soft hands.

"Hey, sweetie." Luke mumbled, kissing Ashton's nose.  And for a second, Ashton felt relief.  She was about to kiss Luke properly when their other roommate called out to them.