the dream the hate part 8

Chapter eight.

Kait's P.O.V

I thought about it as I sat there next to my cousin. I liked who she rejected. Do I feel like the back bored or what.. Was it wrong that I liked it? I mean Liam is cute and all but I saw how he just gave up when Brianna told him to leave. "Kait can I have some water?" She asked sounding tired and restless. "I don't like Liam!" I yelled and put my hands over my mouth. 'Um Kait are you okay?" She asked I mean the last thing Bri wanted was for me to feel stress about boy drama. "I like Liam!" I said in between my figures. Okay so thinking before I just spit words out at my sick cousin would have helped right now. "I'm sorry it's just I feel like I know him and he is really nice once you find out about what happen with him and his dad and his mom and his brother and what his uncle. I told him what happen how I came to long island and I'm sorry I just really like him a lot! I'm so sorry Bri." She began to laugh. I looked at her.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. "You can like who ever because I love Justin...." She told me. I began to laugh very scared still. "Kait calm down I don't like Liam he doesn't like me what we had was like two days ago any way I like kissing Justin being with Justin but here's the thing I cant be with him for ever." Than Brianna burst into tears. I ran to her fast even if I wasn't even two feet away. "Bri.... It's okay." I stroked her kind of short dark brown hair with auburn highlights. "You and Justin will be together for ever. In his heart." She looked at me with tears streaming down her face.

She didn't feel better I could tell but she was alright. Brianna and I both knew that she was going to pass on sooner than later. She didn't want me to keep giving her blood or anything else she didn't want to gain what I was loosing. But it didn't matter if I had my best friend with me we could make it. But she knew she wasn't going to make it which hurt me and made me want to burst into snotty tears and tell her no. Why do I want her hear because there is me in her as there is her in me. Cousins best friends sisters we are more than that. We are one person and with out her someone ate a piece of my pie so I wouldn't be full!

"I want to be with him for ever and I can't if I die." I stopped her there. "don't say that! Please I don't know what I would do if you die." I cried. She smiled and spoke words I couldn't believe. "I have a plan Kait... I'm going to get pregnant with Justin's baby and after I have it you guys will have part of me in a little ball of sunshine." I laughed but she was serious. I couldn't say no I wanted a little her with me for ever who wont be sick who would be okay and I can tell storied to about her mom what she dose how she was. I also wouldn't mind have one talented little kid with his or her mother and father music skill.

"Okay... I can't change your mind. But what if you don't make the nine months and better yet what are you going to tell your mom and dad... 'hey mom hey dad I'm pregnant with a famous 16 year old child.. I want to have a child because I know I'm going die soon don't be mad at me!' I'm telling you they wont be all like 'it's okay sweet heart we don't mine' Bri your parents are going to kill you1" I told her. Which even I knew was 100% true. Maybe Brianna would make a great mother no matter what so I wouldn't be I mean the baby would have a great life with Justin as a dad. But still wrong or right ugh I don't know. I just want my best friend to be here for ever.

"Okay so it's settled I will have a baby no matter what people say or think or say what they think... I love him and before I part this earth I want him to know." She smiled. "a simple love letter will work.." I told her. No she explained to me why because there love is different because she is dying in less than a year and it only takes nine months for a baby to be born. So no worries. But that wasn't it what if she gives birth to early or to late or it kills her and she never sees the baby is all I cared about. I want her to see her baby. For this is her life and she wont be here much longer. But I let her go on with it because she needs to have some fun and this was it.

Around noon the next day we went home. Brianna was waiting for tonight her and Justin already talked about which I thought was kind of weird. I was just mad at myself for keeping it a secret. I didn't want to talk or think about it right now. When I got home to waited out side for a little bit. Everyone walked passed me but Brianna. She sat next to me as we stared at the world moving pass us. "I don't want to loose you." I told her which made me get teary eyed and angry at my self. "I don't want to go.. Remember when we were little we would play tea party for ever and pretend to have kids with crazy names. That's before we knew anything was wrong because nothing mattered. We were little everything had answers no body worried and we had nap times and weren't judged for it." She told with sounded lifeless tone and probably both of us felt dead inside.

Than we got up "But we can't just pretend like nothing because my world is crashing around me." She let tears run down her face and she ran off where I knew she always went when we were 8 and she founded out she had cancer to Jacob's house.

Jacob's p.o.v

I sat there thinking did I really like kissing Brianna. Which was a no not anymore or a yes I did. Lucky for me it was a yes. That pissed me off a lot. When we came running up the street I saw her running in purple skinny jeans and black sweat shirt. I ran off my lawn to hug her. We did this all the time up until we were 10 or 11. She cried and I held her. Which felt right and never wrong. "We can't be together." We both told each other at the same time She laughed and whipped her eyes. I pulled her over to lawn where she sat down on my lap. We didn't worry about anything but each other. "Why?" I asked her because I knew my answer. 'I love Justin I'm sorry Jacob.." She explained to me.

"Me two." I joked and held her closer. "How about you why can't we be together what happen with you?" she asked. "I love your sister.' Which was the truth Gabz always had a deeper meaning to me than the little sister of Brianna. That made her smile a little and that made me smile. "I'm sorry Brianna but I just can't see her as any thing less than my girlfriend." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "that's how me and Justin feel see Jacob... we were never meant to be more than friends your like my big brother and with out you there is no me.." I laughed because she was right as far as friends go we were close. Loosing her as a friend means more than us going out and breaking up. "You have to tell Gabz fast... before we move!" She told me.

"What!" I yelled. She laughed and gave me a love tap. "I'm joking you have all the time in the world." That calmed me down. I was filled with joy when I had my best friend in my arms. She felt like she belonged there. We talked for a while. "No!" I told her about to throw her off and scream. "No way am I letting you do that!" Her plan with Justin wasn't getting approval from me. No way was it going to do that even if she doesn't get to see her baby grow up I don't trust him with your child." she got up and helped me up. Laughed her long gorgeous laugh and told me not to worry when things go wrong turn left.

She always had the right quotes to say at the right time. Even if I didn't trust him she did and she needs to trust more than Kait and I. She kissed my cheek and left. My heart feeling like it was re healed. As if I heard someone say I felt whole again and admitting I like Gabz .. Well that's my finale piece.