the dream the hate part one

Chapter one Brianna's p.o.v= I can't stand him in real life. When I rested my head on my pillow last night... my dream world palyed tricks on my heart and mind. We were under neath a apple tree. I leaned againts him wearing a blue sun dress with yellow flip flops. I played with the soft dark chocolette colored bark. My hair was snugg by his moving arm. He played the gutair. My head stayed in place while he sang a song to my tan ears. "Even if it hurts us all we can't forget what keeps us going.." His voice trailed off. I gigles and little pink bubles escaped my mouth. "Listen giggles I know my song doesnt make any sence... but I'm singing it for you." He flashed a white smiled and turned his body East towards me a sat up letting my ballrina legs curve as he song a hit song to me. Then he smiled at my his peach skin seemed so soft and he had longish browinsh hair. But what made me love him most was his big baby browns....this is dream me talking!

"Why?" He asked me while still smiling. "Why what?" I manged to smile back. "Why am I lucky?"He asked staring into my eyes. "Lucky how are you lucky?" Well that sounded like a snobby question but I ment it sweet. "I get discovered on youtube girls like me but then I get you." Justin smiled at me about to grab my right hand. "You dont have me yet." I smiled and got up. "If you want to get me you have to catch me.."I got up and ran throught a field as Justin cased after. When he got to me he gave me a behind hug and spinded me around. When We feel in the light green long swanging grass feild we saw the sky. The dream world sky was robin egg blue and the clouds were liek cotton candy. My head was next to him but our bodys were spreated justin turned his head and kissed my right cheeck.

"What was that for?" I asked. "I got you" He smiled again and I felt my face get red and hot..."Oh justin....oh justin... jusstin justin justin"

Justins p.o.v Her voice was sweet and smooth and gave me goose bumps. But then it turned tired and mean "JUSTIN!" The voice yelled. My eyes opned to become face to face with my mother. I looked at my clokc 10:00 a.m. She let me sleep in. "You have to go to the studio and record." She told me ripping my covers off. I whiped the junk out of my eyes. "Okay okay!" I told her. My mothers brown hair looked a mess she must have been running around all moring. "Justin you dont have time.." Then she song in her wonderful singing voice. "Sooo lets get movin!" I got dressed and ready went into the car. I thought I could get some sleep in and dream about her again. But no matter how hard i tyred I couldn't recive her.. was she thinkg about me?

Well I hope when I go to New York City on Friday she will be there and when I see her.... everyhting would click. When I arrived at the studio girls screamed my name. I thought I saw her I didn't see any girls with drak brown hair and alburn highlights. "Just keep say she will be there in New York City ." I really hope she would be. All this dream shiz is making me dizzy. I want to meet the real her. I know she is real there is like a bond in our dreams. But something about it seemes to push her away. Is she my fan or am I dreaming about a girl who can't stand me? I tryed hard not to let her into my mind. But you could tell when I was recording somehting was bothering me. Mitchel the guy recording my song stop the music mid way. Hi green eyes gave me a soild look but he seemed very confussed.

He ran his fingues through his short blond hair looked at my mother than walked. in. Closed the door and stood there. He was wearing baggey jeans and a blue hollerster shirt. "Justin?" He questioned my name. I looked at him and answered "Yeah?" Mitchel put his hand to form him chin then walked towards me he moved his hands when he talked. "You wanna tell me what seems to be the matter?" He asked. My mother was looking at me too. "Nothing"I told him. "Nothing at all.. the song is great." I didn't know what the song had to do with anything I was just not thinking stright. "I think the problem is... you love strucked!" Mitchel gave me a smile"Whoes the girl?" He asked. "I'm not love sturcked.... I just I don't know... guess I'm a little tired of the same songs of me hitting on girls." I lied. Well I had no clue what I was saying at all honstly.

Mitchel paused looking around the room. "Your tired? Justin..... I can't fight with you... so just go back to the hotel and get rested for Friday this take is good for this week." Mitchel didn't smile he was pissed at me. "Thanks man." I almost ran out the door to my mom and we left. When I got to the marrot hotel I ate an apple.. I tought about that girl. What was her name? How old is she? I didn't know how to feel about her. After I ate the apple I decided to take a nap... clear my head even if I'v only been up for two hours. I was hopping i would see her. But I recived nothing. I tossed and turned for abouyt 30 minutes. I sat up sat back down. Great! Now I can't sleep. I rested my head in my hands and my elbows on my legs and thought. Was she okay?

Brianna's P.O.V I haven't told anyone about my Biber dreams.... it's embrassing. I've been having them for months now and beleave me I hate it. I sat in the hard train seat listing to my cousin go on and on about Justin. I looked at my mom who was talking to my aunt. "Mom do I really have to spend half of my Friday waiting on line for some guy I don't even like?" I asked hoping for a no. "Bri Kait loves him and you need to bring her down to earth when she sees him." My aunt answered the question. My cousin had hearshy kiss colored hair and swirly brown eyes to math she has peach skin. Kait was also tall and flawless. On the other side of me sat my best friend Tiffany she has black hair black eyes to match. She is shorter than me with olive oyl like skin.

"Ha ha ha Brianna you get to see Justin Biber." She laughed. "May I remind you... YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" I told her. We laughed and Kait looked at us. "Justin Is going to look at me and think me are him are ment to be." She smiled and claped her modle like hands. My 15 year old cousin is so random sometimes. "Well Kait not to burst your bubble but we are 16... better chance." Tiffany told her. Kait thougth and agreed with us. "I don't want a chance with him"I told them. "He is just anthor famous guy who probably carse more about him self than i don't know goble warming." I explained. But thoes stupied dreams keeped poping into my head. I hope he hadn't had thoes dreams either. He probably didn't.. I mean his Justin Biber probably doesn't dream about love more likely money.

I sighed and cuddled up againts my seat. The dreams were almost gone till one girl yelled a priecing scream "Oh MY GOD!!! JustinBIBER IS ON THIS TRAINN!" We wernt even half way to new york and he has been spoted. What was he even doing leaving from Long Island doesn't he live in like Cali?

My cousin looked be hind us and I follwed then Tiffany did. The boy sitting on the opposite side on the spot we were looking at stred at me. "You!" He smiled.

"What about me?" I didn't who he was. Then he took off his hat and sun glasses. "You the girl in my dream!!" He smiled. My mouth opened. SHIT! He did have thoes dreams to. I turned around and sat down.

"Brianna?" My mother asked. She questioned my name. "Whats wrong?" My aunt follwed. My best friend turned around Kait folled then Justin walked over.

"Oh my!"My aunt sead almost out of breath. "Your the girl of my dreams you are real!" Justin flashed one of thoes dream smiles. I sat speechless for two mintues. "And I'm glad to see you.... in person." He keeped going on and on. Was this a dream? Or does someone up there have it out for me? Because there was no way I was going to say out loud in front of my own Mother that I had thoes dreams about him too. I put my hand on my fore head. "Oh my god." I said. "Oh my god!"