The dream the hate part 4

Chapter 4

Liam's p.o.v I woke up and looked around. "Brianna?" I asked I couldn;t see her or her weeping face. I layed down I let my six pack show. The chill of the fan felt nice and helped me think. Pros and cons list always helped right??? No! It doesn't! It only helps if you are like in bussines! I'm not..... Damn she probably choose justin. I don't see why not his famous and I'm just a 17 year old living in long Island with my uncle.... and ugh I just sound a mess. I can't even calm down to think.

I took three deep breaths. I reached for my phone and fliped to open. She answered as my heart skipped a beat for a second. "Heyy Liam! :)" A smiley face that has to mean something. I have to calm down. I replayed "Heyy butter cup what took you so long?" I wanted to sound big and that I wasn't smiling that she just answered. I got up and through a sweat shirt over. My room was small three easy steps from my bed and your at the door. My sweat pants hit the floor and i opened the door. "Heyyy Uncle Joe... what's upp?" I asked still half a sleep.

"What the hell you don't frekin tell me you are on the news!" Uncle Joe rasied his hand. "It's no big deal!" I told him backing away. "Yeah Liam it is!" Uncle Joe walked in he had that crazy look in his eye. I took one big breath trying to center my self. "You know Liam if your daddy wasnt dead and you mommy wasn't on drugs and in who knows where then I wouldn't be having this shit from you anymore!" My heart almost burst as my head hung low. "Now wash up! and I hope that girl who you lied for was worth it!" Uncle Joe turned away his blond hair he scarched and his boney body looked like he had a chill.

"She is worth it!" I tought still pissed. "And she always will be frekin Uncle Joe!" I ripped my phone out and looked at the text from Brianna. "Does the loser still have a choice? Movies saturday?? 7:00 how does that sound?" My heart skipped a beat. "YES!" I yelled! I jumped onto my bed a ploped down!"YES!!!" I heard my aunt Maria laugh as I typed the wonderful 3 letter word. Just then I started to think... did she choose me?

Brianna's p.o.v I looked all over for my phone. Where did I place it. I heard my mother singing with a very fimlar voice. "Heyy.. we aren't even dating and you are singing with my mom." I fowled the sent of choclet. "Oooo brownies." I went to grab on ehwne my hand was slaped. "No daughter these are for the the children hospital Justin is going to bring them there when he sings to them." She cut them out. "Then he is going to read for to the old and help the old lady Rachel across the street with her shopping." Justin smiled at me. I grabed his hand and brought him over to the living room. "Brownies for the little sick reading to the can't see anymore and other shiz..." I rephase them to him.

"Heyy what can I say I like helping out." He told me and stroked my dark brown hair. "You like helping out huh?" I asked as he came closer. We were lip distance away when I told him. "Help me find my phone then." Justin had a smile in his eyes. "Kiss me and I'll give you your phone." I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on butter cream kiss me." So I did right in my living room. The brown carpt made my feet feel hot as the rest of my body. Then we started making out. I didn't know why... I hate him... I can't stand breathing the same air as him. I pulled my self away because I liked it. "Give me my phone." I told him. He was in shock. "Come on." I put out my hand. I follwed Justins gaze. "Bad time?" He asked. "Liam.. how did you find out where I live."I asked.

"My uncles a cop and did I pick a wrong time to come because I can go home and let you two have anthor make out fest." Liam sounded so pissed. "Liam listen.." I started. "You can't choose can you? You have to have both the date on saturday is off." Liam turned around. "What date?" I asked. "You are acting stupied..." He told me. Then he turned around, "What do you mean what date??" He asked. "I couldn't find my phone in the last two hours." I told him. Then it hit me. "You! You set the whole thing up." I tunred around to Justin. "Who are thoes brownies really for?? Freking lier I don't choose you!" I turned to Liam.

"I'm in?" He asked moving towards me. "No if the both of you have to go so low to do this neither of you I wanna date!" Then I looked at the gorund. I didn't know what to say and neither did they.

"You can't turst me I can't turst you." I ran upstairs tears in my eyes.

Justins p.o.v That Liam kid and I walked out side. He is really egtting on my nurves. "Justin going so soon?" Brianna's mom asked. "Yeah.. um Brianna hates me so I'm leaving."I pointed towards the door Liam already out. "Don't forget the brownies!" She told me while she was in the kitchen. I walked out really in a bad mood. "What is wrong with you!" I yelled as Liam walked away. "What the... hell no! you arn't blaming this on me! You were the one who was making out with her and set up this date!" He walked closer. I pulled up my jean skinny jeans and poped my coller. "Listen you made her cry!" I really did care about her. Liam walked away mumbling. I sat down on the grass and played with it for a while. "Why can't we all live in a dream world?" I thought that way Brianna and I will always be toghter not Liam.

"Hey um.. are you okay?" A voice asked. "No not really.." I tralied off a little. Brianna's cousin Graclyn sat next to me. "If it makes you feel better Brianna doesn't hate you!" She smiled and pused up her wired glasses. Her short brown hair rested on the shoulkders and her lime green skinny jeans stood out. "Listen kid-o I don't think." she stoped me. "I might be only ten but you need to listen Brianna can't take stress well! With Liam trying to have her and then you two lip locking she can't take it!" Gacie stoop up she walked away leaving me to figure out the rest. I layed on the grass under the tree. The crisp shade felt nice and stoped my eyes from hurting.

Today was gergous and no matter how much I wanted to leave something told me to stay. I really didn't know what but I stayed. I wacthed Liam walk away. "Don't waist you time biver!!" Liam shouted. I guess I was but I wasn't leaving. I waited finally two hours later someone walked out and sat next to me. "hey." A female voice told me. I turned my head to be relived it was Brianna. "I was a jerk it's just been you know to much you know!" She looked around. "Heyy buttercup what are you looking for?" I sat up putting my arm around her. "Wheres Liam??" She asked tears half way with her eyes. "He um... had to..." Brianna stoped me. "He left didn't he?" She smiled weak and hopeless. "Yeah...." I difted off. How could I tell her I love her. "Brianna I have something to..." Brianna layed on my lap. "Justin can we just you know talk.." Brianna told me. "Yeah I love talking.." I whiped my hair out of my eyes and played with her dark brown hair. "Ugh get your hands ut of my hair." She told me. I took a minute to think about what she just said. "You don't like it when people play with your hair?" I questioned it when she nodded. She began to laugh her wonder flawless laugh. "Okay." She sat up " saw this on t.v and I wanna see how romantic this is." Brianna smiled at me her cute white smile. "Um okay." I said my heat pounding so fast. Was scared. "Well lay down." She told me so I did. She commended me to close my eyes. I smiled when all of a sodden music hit my ears. She wanted to listen to music with me.We layed there for about 3 hours. We were giggling and just relaxing. We layed down next to each other holding hands. I never felt like this. I never felt like a girl could love me for not being famous but for being myself. We sat up and looked at each other. "Justin.." She started starting into my eyes but we began to lean in for a kiss when we were a breath away a voice howlered out her name. "Brianna?" The male asked. She turned her head. Heart were in her eyes. "Jacob?!?!" She practually yelled. looked at her. "Whoes Jacob?" I asked. Looking at the guy with lightsh brown hair dark brown eyes and a birtish acent in his voice.

But Brianna got up and ran to him they huged and he spun her around. I felt like someone ripped out all my feeling and gave it to Jacob to step on and spit on when his done.