The dream the hate part 2

Chapter two

Justins p.o.v I stood there like an idot smiling at her. Two girls ran over. "Kait!! You wont belave who is on the.." They both said. They follwed everyone eyes that layed on me. "Guess you do know." One said. "Soo your name is kait?" I asked. She gave me a nasty look. "No." She said. "That's my cousins name." She pointed at the girl next to her. She sure was smiling. "Hello." I said. "Hii"She smiled holding out the eye. She looked at me again. "Can you go?" She commanded. "Well"I started. "This ain't the damn dream.. i'm not in love with you so get the hell out of my sight!!!!"She screamed. Did my heart jusrt crash?

I looked down for a moment. "You know you can't say that and dream about me." I felt sour to day that. Everyone looked at her. "Brianna!" They all said.

"Pennstaition." The loud specker told us the train came to a hault. She got up. "I need to go so Kait get the damn aoutgraph and leave!" She looked at me tears in her eyes. "Why?" She asked looking like she was about to cry. "Why what?" I questioned feel horrible. "Why was i right that you don't care!" She graded a coat and bag and walked away. I sighned her cousins book took a couple of quick pics and they left. When I got out of the Train with my body gaurd and my mother I looked for her. "Justin!" My mother tryed to snap me out of lookign for her. "Not everyone is going to like you." I looked at her. I shook my head. Hell no was I letting her go. I couldn't even look at my self I felt guilt and depersion. She did like me at one moment she had to now.. now she must feel like I do lost and def. hating me right now.

I didn't hate her why should I. I thought about it while I pushed across the concerek. It was long day. I didn't see her til she walked in to the store were i was. I was up to my last person as she looked at music. "Ohhh I love this band." I heard a smile in her eyes she told her cousin Kait that. Here Mother walked in weith Kait's mother...I hear things and thoes little girls walked in. I walked over. "They are a good band. "I whispered in her ears. I heard a huff. "I though this damn thing ended at 6." She turned to me I was almost on her as she leaned back. She tooked her hand and pushed me back. "Well some people Didn't get something so I felt bad." I smiled. "Besides I thought we finshed this dream shit this moring!" I told him.

"We can bring it to life... You me and dinner how does that sound?" I asked. I was hoping for a yes. "No..no no no I need to get home by 11 with my family." She shook her head her hair gettin confussed in which dertion to fly in. "I'm taken my limo back to my hotel in long island I can take you home." I was pushing. "Justin you need to learn I'm just not into to you." She told me. "Ah my dearling you forgot the that... and all I heard was I'm just into you." I smiled again trying to get thoes pink bubble giggles. "Come on Bri it would be fun in stead of being a worry wort!" A women told her. "Aunt kelly I just don't know." She turned to the women. "Mom you need help with the big party coming up... and family it's just to much!" She said to her mother. "I say go.. it will be good for you." Her mother shoowed her away. "Fine.."Brianna muttered. "Good and I know the prefect place to go!" I grabed her soft tan hand and almost dragged her out the door.

"Me too... its' called home!" Brianna sounded pissed but I was going to make this a night to remember. I usally don't kiss on 1st dates but to me this wasn't like a 1st more like 31st date. So to end it.... get the idear!

Brianna's p.o.v Yuck gag..... who wants to blow up there lunch right now.? IIII dooo! Does my mom hate me? Justin grabed my hand and pretty much drapped out of the music stare across new york city. We stoped when half of my heels were whoren down. "Really.. were are we going?" I asked I was annoyed and he wasnt helping my urg to punch him in his face. "Were ever you want to go.. but not home." He added that quickly. I thought about home... then him then home. "We don't have to go out to eat.. we can just hang out music shopping shiz like that... are you up to it?" I was kind of hoping he would laugh and say no so I can punch him in the face for ruing my idear of a prefect date.

"sure ummm how about Macys!" I didn't have time to answer whne he brought me into a the over sized store. "Don't you think Macy's is I don't know a little to girly?" I asked. "Nah.... any thing for my girl." He went to give me a kiss but I moved like he had cooties. Finally we walked with my new boots getting a hole in them. It actually felt nice to hold his hadn as we walked around the store. We didn't get anything... this was actually sweet and kind but for who ever is watching this boring and dull. Finally he brought me to a small store I barley caught the name of. I heard giggles as soon as we walked in. Three girls were across from us and I guess they were J.B fans because they smiled at him.

"Go." I told him. "What?" He sounded hurt. I laughed and said "Make them happy I don't know what famous people do..." He smiled and kissed my check and walked over to the blond the brunette and the other blond. I lazed around the store. I took a black shirt off the rack it had a neon paint smiley face. "This is cute. "I spoke out loud. "Yeah you are." Someone said. He wans't Justins voice and it wasn't behind me something Justin always did. I looked around no one. I just shoock it off and put it back and walked away. I burshed pulled up my purple skinny jeans and my black shirt hugged my body as walked. "Girly?" A guy said I turned around he was were I was standing. "Me?" I questioned. "Yeah you." He gave me a cocky smile. "I think your cute." Well this guy wasnt scared to tell a girl how he feels. "Thank you." I smiled and began to turn around. "Um my name is Liam." He told me he had hazel eyes and brown hair.

"Brianna." I smiled I didn't move as he walked coloser. "So are you like together with that Biber guy?" He asked pointing at Justin who waved at me. "Who are you the press?" I asked. "i could be or I could be a 17 year old boy who thinks your pretty... you guess." Liam told me with a blazing white smile. Liam was cute witha yankee jeresy on and kind of baggey jean pants. "Well I don't think I am allowed to talk to the press." I laughed. "ohh so close it was the opiton 2." he made me laugh. "I lost... and what was my prize if I won?" I asked looking into his chilling eyes. "A date with me but the loser still has an option." He put his hand in mine "Liam you should know." I began. "You are with him arn't you?" Liams eyes frowned. "That's just it I don't know." I honstly said.

"Do you like him?" Liam asked wanting me to say no. 'Briannaa.... we have to go..." Justin called for me. "I haved to leave....

' itold him while backing up. "Brianna will i ever see you again?" He asked. "Got a phone?" I questioned. "Yeah?" Liam answed kinda of like who doesn't. Then he handed me his phone I put my number in.

Am i in a love traingle? I don't wanna pick.. I mean I barley know both of them. "Brianna.." He told me as I walked away I turned aorund. "If I have to...I'll wait for you." He winked at me and made my heart melt. I wanted to say don't but i smiled and put my drak hair behind my ear. I walked over to Justin who greated me with a hug when we were in the limo on the way back he sat next to me. He was waering kind of skinny jeand a type of button shirt you keep open with a shirt under... I think blue. "Sooo.." he held out the o. I rain my hand on the leather seat. "So." I made it quick and choppy. "who was he?" Justin asked. My face got hot all of a sudden. "Who?" I aksed. "They guy you were talking to before we left." "Oh....himmm"My peach lips did a little poping noise.