The dream the hate part 5

Chapter five

Brianna's p.o.v

Jacob spun me around. "Jake I thought you were in U.K?" I said backing up to see him all of him. "My mum moved backed nothing is as good as living here." He smiled. "You are looking great! Better then when I last saw you!" He told me. "With the you know..." I shoot him a look because Justin got up and began walking over. "What? He doesn't know that you have." I slaped him. "Jake listen he doesn't know okay he doesn't have to know because he never asked!!" I huged Jacob one more time. It felt good in his arms better yet it felt right. "Sorry to breack up a reuion." Justin us.

I laughed and Jacob shoot Justin the why are you here look. "Why is Justin bieber here?"He asked as if he thought Justin was a jerk. Wich I could see why. Justin didn't give off I'm the good guy vibe. "He is a friend.!" I manged to say. I was is shock that my old like really old boyfriend and my new well i wouldn't say boyfriend just meat. "JAKE!"My younger sister Gabz yelled. She ran out with Gracelyn and Kait on her trail. Gabz always had a little crush on Jake and so did gracie and Kait. "It's to see all of you..."He looked at me. "I mean all of you." I joined the group hug. Jacob really wasn't a bad guy I've known him scince we were five. his parents spilt when we were 13 and and he moved with his mom back to United kingdom. I'm surpise Ms.Stevens moved back. "I can't belive you still live here." He smiled and looked at all of us. "You know Jacob I'm 15 now..... and your 16 soo." Kait made her eyesbrow do a little dance.

I took Jake's hand and moved him out of the street and into out front yard. "I can't belive you.... you're really amazing!" I smiled I really wanted to kiss him. i mean like really wanted to kiss him. Jacob told me right before he left to wait for him.... guess I didn a crappy job of that. I watched Justin stand there in the street like he wanted to leave or better yet punch Jake in the face. I never knew when two guys meet so much hate can get invold. "Please don't tell Justin about me having cancer!" I begged him. it just seemed to slip out of my mouth. "I know I know darling your sweet little screat is safe with me." Jake kissed me on my check and I felt my face get hpt and most likely read. "Jake there is no way I ever want you to move again." I smiled and moved closer to him. "There is njo way I want to go." Jacob moved closer with both tilted ourheads and kissed right there infront of Justin man did I fee dirty.

All of a sodden Justin ran up and pulled Jacob away. "JUSTIN!" I yelled and stood up. "Why the hell are you kissing him!" He snapped back "We were about to kiss he ruined that but when he comes back it's okay! You can lead me on and." I squezed three words in. Three turthful hurtful words. "I felt nothing." I told him. "What?" Justinb asked. "When me and you kissed earlier today I felt fire I don't it was spark in the little crowd in my head yelled yay wha whooo!" Then I looked at Jacob "And all I got was an aww." I was so mad. I really did like Jaob he did mean everything to me when we were 13. He was sweet loving and caring but why did I like kissing Justin so much. Just a week ago I couldn't stand to hear him sing or stomach his looks. But I didn't know what about him that made my heart pound and make me wanna make out with him. Whay did iot feel diffrent. Why do I feel diffrent??

I took Jacobs hand and had him stand up then I kissed him again. I hoped for the aw kis but I got the firey passion kiss. We strated making out and I was kind of happy that I had jacob. He means alot to well everyone or to me. "I thought you said it was an aww kiss!"Justin yelled and stormed off. I couldn't get my self the chase after him. Jacob was what I've been waiting for I knew it wasnt Justin. I did feel bad I was kissing a guy who was wearing a red shirt and kinda baggey pants. But I mean I felt bad for Justin. I did lead him on by kissing him choosing him over the ass whoile Liam. Justin has girl through them selves at him he doesn't need me I know he doesn't I belive he doesn't.

When me and Jacob finally stoped the kissing I had some time to think. "Bri what's wrong?"He asked as We sat down by the tree in my front yard. "Alot of things.." I manged to say. This day was way to much. I wake up from an awful bleeding dream then I make out with Justin then Liam walksin when I choose Justin Jacob comes. I can't handle what is really happing. Jacob Justin me it's wayyy to much for one to handle. One girl that is. But I guess it's good to get sometime in beofre kimo.

I put my legs over Jacob and layed down. "I thought you guys where friends." Jacob spoke out loud. "We were... well are... or back to were." i couldn't get my mind out of the pass. "Then." He started."I have to go to kimo now... I'll talk later." I said while watching my mom five me the come on into the car look. "Okay... I'll miss you." I giggled and he kissed me.

"Jakes back?" My mom asked as we sat in the car Kait in the back seat. I nodded my head. "I hate kimo!" I yelled and Kait laughed. "Ohhh shh's you." I laughed back "Well part of my blood is in you sooo shh's you." I kind of blushed. I have lucmieacacer of the blood. Kait had the same blood type as me and she offred to be my donter and she keeped me alive. That's why they live with me and my family. It makes me feel bad but she wants to save me she said. But why is it me... why do I have to have it and why can't it be he werid-o next door. It's hard and annoying how when people find out your hair is a wig... you have cancer. All of a sodden your a stranger. Or at least I am. I couldn't get Justin of my biran. I mean technagilly speacking me and Jake are a couple right? I mean we made out we talked. I really wanna know what to do before I get hurt.