the dream the hate part 3

Chapter 3

Justins p.o.v Was she playing stupied? "Yupp Brianna him" I hope he was a cousin or something. "Well umm his name is Liam... he is 17 and he thinks I am cute and asked me out on a date.... who wants soda.... I do!!!" She said he asked me out on a date part really fast. "Wait!?!? You said no right? Becaus earn't wee.." I waved my fingure to look like I was making a line to complete my sentence. "Well.. I didn't say yes....." She held out the s like wanted to say more. "But." I added. "I didn't say no" She smiled at me.

"So wait! You don't think we are dating??" I sounded jelous and kind of annoyed. I cared about her. "Well do you mean like dating like dinner or do you mean DATING?" well I didn't relize you can't be someone boyfriend if they don't even know. "Dating..." I wishpred. "Justin!" she soubnded pissed. "What? I just told thoes girls..." I was talking about thoes Dam gigglers..... man i messed up. "Brianna listen." I went to touch her choulder but she moved away. "No! Justin how dare you!" She looked like shewas about to cry. "Well there is no dating like boyfirend and girlfriend or dinner!" She went to the other side of the limo and I think she was crying. I didn't know why. I sat there and thought about it.

When we droped her off at her house I walked out with her. When we reached the door I leaned in to kiss her but she moved back. "Brianna.." I began she pt her hand up. "Don't call me don't think about me or dream about me!" She opened the door and walked in when I got backi layed down. When you are famous you think you can egt any girl in the whole wide world. But then you relize hey your still a guy... who girls can still reject. When I got back to the hotel it was hard to sleep. I tossed and tunred.

"Honey?? Are you okay?" My mother asked. She rubbed my arm smileing. "No.." I told her. She hugged me and I didn't even tell her the problem she knew. "You know I am your mother but I am not going to tell you you are to good for her. Justin you lied didn't you? I know you are probably like 'mommm' but this girl is diffrent.... don't let her go... she can help you rockstar." She gave me a kiss on the forehead and went back to bed. I feel asleep feeling like a jerk. Remeber that dream land? Well there was Brianna I saw here. I ran up to her and she was crying. Up and down her arms were open cuts that bleed. The bright robbin egg blue sky was a creepy hunted house black. The tree we sat by was now a stump and the grass and everything eles was dead. Black eye makeup ran down her face with tears. "Brianna?" I asked she looked at me.

"Why...." she asked. I looked at her. "Darling why what." When I went to touch her she jousled. "Am I crying when you hurt me the most!" She looked at me "I loved you Justin and now my feelings for you are questioned." My heart felt rippped up and dead. "Brianna..." I went to kiss her maybe that would help she got up. She was wearing a preal white dress that was long and beautiful and now drenched in blood. She got up and began to run then disopering to the black. "I did this.." I thought. "Maybe Liam is better for her..." It hurt me to say that but the truth was I can do nothing for her not anymore. Then I woke up.

Brianna's p.o.v I looked at my arms hoping for no cuts and blood and was releved when they werent there. I sighed and put my head. My read tank hung a little and my 'wake me up when the boring ends' shorts were hugging my body...kind of. Any way I felt awful and I think I really like justw... I just runied everything. I put the yellow confuter over my head and layed againts the pillow... man I hate boy drama!

A small knock hit the door. "Heyyy Bri it's Kait..." My cousin told me she ripped the covers off my face. "Darling what wrong.." She asked I didn't notice I was crying. I whiped the tears and looked at her. 'What? Nothing...." I smiled weak but the smile was till implyed. "It's just.. me and Justin kind of got in to a fight and I think I might actually lov.... like him alot!" I told my my best friend/cousin. She let out a small giggle. "Brianna I have known you my whole life and you don't cry over stupied shit like that!" She hugged me. "Well you left your phone out in the open and on.... lookey here 20 new text messages. 5 from Justin and 5 from.... what whoes this LIAM!" I smiled and hugged her back. "Liam is really cute and his sweet and... ugh Justin told a whole bunch of girls that we were dating!" I put my covers back over my head.

"Being 16 sucks!" I told her. "Great..." She layed down next to me only her feet were next to my head"That gives me something to look foward to." I laughed. Around 10:00 A.M I was able to drag my self out of bed and down stairs. My younger cousin Gracelyn and my younger sister Gabz were watching T.V with opened mouths. I shared my house with my cousins so I was use to it. But what I wasn't use to the open mouth. My blue skinny jeans where snug on my leg and my white shirt held like static to my body. "Girlies your going to catch flies." My aunt said to my cousin and sister before I could. " Brianna!" Gabz looked at me. "My sister your cousin." She pointed at gracie then to me. "Is dating Justin Biber!" She smiled. "I AM NOT!" I told them and raced to see the t.v. Just then my father uncle mom Kait and my dog Smores came in. We watched the t.v.

"Turn it up." Kait told Gabz as she sat down next to me on the floor. "Hello there Bieber fever fans it's me Alyssa Collens and breacking news is that Justin has been taking by this girl." A picture of me and Justin holding hands came up. "Her name is Brianna Perstin a 16 year old from new york." Everyone looked at me . "That could be anyone..." I told them my dad and unle snorted and tryed to laugh but I was still pissed. "Yeah she was like on line to see him and she like spazed when she saw him... then she asked him out and he said sureee." A blond told the t.v. "That's the girl from the small store! Please I didn't even look interested!!!" Then Liam came up and my heart sunk. "Nah I don't think they are dating she seemed to be a little confussed when she was with him I don't even know if she likes him." I sighed.

"Liam isn't that the dude who texted you?" Kait and Gracie asked. "Yeah he is who I meet in the store and he asked me on... a... date." The words got slower."Oh no.." I grabed my phone out of my pocket. I read the text from Liam... "Heyy Brianna... just got intwerveiwed told the world you and that bieber guy arn't dating.." I sighed and looked at the next one. "Any room for me... in your heart?" I sighed when Liam didn't black male me or anything. "DAMN! Brianna his hottt!!!!" Kait told me. "His taken!" I told her fast then covered my mouth. Luckily I was saved by the bell as I ran towards the door. "Ughh what do you want Justin?" I asked him. He had a gutiar and he told me "Don't hear me listen...." He started playing "Listen girl I know we've had our diffrentes but you are the one I want and you mean alot and I don't want to let you gooo no!" He sang to me and it ended with "But I feel he is the better choice." He stoped.

"What do you mean he?" I asked. Justin took my hand and droped to his knee. "I know Liam is def. better choice but I will do anything to make you happy.... If you are happy I'm freking extatic If you are sad I'm deprested! Will you Brianna.... promise to keep me in your heart?" I looked at him. "what is this like a marrige thing in mose code if I say I do will like people through rice aat us?" I asked he laughed and smiled. "No I don't care if we are best friends distance friend soul mates or a couple I love you and that dream last night..." I put my pointer fingure up to stop him. "That dream with the cuts?!?!?" I asked ny heart began to pound hard. "Yeah why?" He asked. "The reson why... one cut was in J and one in and L I tought the who bleed more would tell me but.. it wouldn't stop!" Justin stood up and looked into my eyes. "Then before you came Liam came and.... he told me he loved me!!!" Justin hugged me. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because..... I don't know who to choose!" Justin just huged me and I cried. "Who do you love more?" He asked and looked me in the eye. "I don't know."