After a Proposal

Hiya kids, its ya gal. Shan. This is the second part my story, 'Happiness to Anxiety'. Go read that before to read this.If you haven't read it and you read this, you'll be hella confused because of characters that I added. Hope you enjoy the story. Cya my silver squad (What a cringy outro.) OH SHUT UP BRACKET VERSION OF ME!

Virgil's POV- January 2019.

I woke up looking at my new fiance. Its been about 3 weeks since Patton proposed to me. I've had the happiest time of my life since that day. The last time I was this happy, it was when I was accepted for who I was, a part of the good sides. 

I felt a movement text to me. The slightly taller figure pulled me into an embrace. The thermal energy, created by both our bodies, surrounded both of us, created a warm hug. It felt nice. I looked at the father figure. His lighter, brown eyes looked down at me. I gave him a small smile.

"Morning Patty." I gently said. Patton pulled me closer, pulling me into a kiss. We kissed for a bit until we had to break apart for air. I giggled a bit. Patton was in a blushing state. I could feel that i was blushing as well.

"Hiya kiddo." Patton said, finally responding to me. 

Mine and Patton's hug finally ended as Patton got up. Patton was wearing a white, fluffy cat onesie that I got him for Christmas. I was wearing a wolf onesie that Patton got me. It was in the same design as my jacket. 

"Imma wake Ro and Lo up. Can you wake up SIlvia?" Patton asked. I got up and put my eye shadow on, then gave Patton a thumbs up. 

I walked over to Silvia's room. I had always been kinda scared of them because of... ya know. They always want to make peace with me but I'm to anxious ( Anxious! Like your name!) to even go near them. You never know when someone can change.

I knocked on their door. 

"Silvia? Wake up." I said. All I heard was some kind of groaning noises. "Silvia! Im gonna come if if you don't respond!" That groaning sound didn't go anywhere. "S-Silvia?" Still groaning. I opened the door. The room was dark apart from a spotlight on a mirror. I looked into it. Behind me was a Dark, female figure.

"Did you miss me?"

Suddenly the lights turned on. Silvia was behind me, wearing my vampire Halloween costume. She giggled a bit while looking at my anxious expression. 

"ahaha omg that was so funny. I just scared the shxt out of you. hahaha." The embodiment of Passion said to me. I, playfully, pushed on the bed. "Heyyyyyy Virgil."

"Sometimes I hate you, Silvia." I said, pushing a pillow on her face. "Go make me food. You will do it all on your own considering you scared me."

"Nooooooooo. Not on my own!" She said, pushing the pillow out he face and onto the floor.

"Mr Virgil? Aunt Silvia. Is everything ok?" An 8 year olds voice said. 

That voice belonged to Logan and Roman's child. She was Thomas' love considering she cared and loved for everyone. Her name is Valentine. She calls Silvia her 'Aunt' because she is the only other female side out of us all and Silvia said she cares about Val more that anyone else.

"Yeah. I just played a little prank on Virge. Nothin much." Silvia said, rubbing the back of her head. Val looked at me to see if i was ok. I just nodded.

"Mr Patton said that food was cooking. So you should get your... um" Val got some vocab cards from her pocket, that Logan gave her, and picked one out. "Get your asses down stairs." 

"I am burning your vocabulary cards." I chuckled. Silvia was still in a bit of shock.

"Anyway, come down. Mr Patton is waiting." Val said, walking away from Silvias room.

"HA! Im not cooking breakfast." Silvia said, running out of the room. I ran after her, screaming curse words at her. I reached the kitchen.

"Virgeeeeeeey! Dont curse so loud. We have kids here." Patton said, as he walked over to be and rang the little bell my onesie had on. Patton was already dressed. 

Roman and Logan came down the stairs, both wearing their normal outfits, well nearly the normal. Instead of Logan's original black glasses, he was wearing dark blue glasses and a darker blue tie. Roman's red thingy had got a stitching onto it that said 'Roman' on it. 

"Hello my loyal subjects." Roman said, with confidence. Logan waved. He sat down on the table and picked up a Sherlock Holmes book he had been reading the day before. Roman sat next to him and started playing with Logan's hair. Val walked up to them both and hugged them considering they where her fathers (By adoption). Even if she was adopted, she still shares a lot of things in common with them both.

Silvia went to the sitting room and turned on an cartoon she was watching yesterday. It was about a human who fell into a world fulled with monsters. I found it interesting. My favourite character was probably Sins. He was cool and emo and bad A$$.

Patton was cooking food for everyone, including Thomas. Thomas was sat down, looking at some comments from a previous video he had recently uploaded. Thomas had seem to be really calm lately. Maybe because I've been happy recently. Maybe because I found... 

Happiness to Anxiety