Are You Ok?

Logan's POV

I woke at at a very inappropriate time. 10:47am. I suppose I did need the sleep. I looked over at where Silvia was sitting. I guess she fell asleep and had a bad dream. She's probably in her room talking to her 'Imaginary friend.' I looked around the room a bit more and saw a note on the table. I picked it up and started reading. 

'Hi Babe, we saw you asleep on the sofa so decided to let you have your beauty sleep. I know today was my day off but someone called in sick. I'm sorry it couldn't be just you and me today. I'm pretty sure Silvia is home as well. Have a great gay! - Roman.'

Great. My boyfriend is gonna be at work all day again. At leased Silvia is here. I decided to get up and go to Silvia's room. I could hear talking. I was correct, she was talking to her 'friend'. I couldn't hear everything but one sentence stood out to me. 'How do I tell them you are still here?' After that I decided to knock on the door. After I did that the faint sound of someone saying 'bye' came out her room.

"Heya Lo." Silvia said, opening the door. She look really tired. "You Ok buddy?" I nodded.

"Wanna go out for food. Its nearly 11 and I don't really wanna cook." I said. I had stated to speak more 'slang' language. Silvia laughed at my laziness considering it was uncommon for me. She went back into her room and got dressed. I went to my room and did the same. Instead of my usual tie and black top, I was wearing a black hoodie with fluff on the hood. Silvia was wearing a red hoodie with 'Sweet but Psycho' written in Comic Sans font.

"Im stavin' buddy. I know where we can go!" Silvia said. She reached out her hand to me. "Come on, I know a short cut." I took her hand. I blinked.

She must have teleported because when I opened my eyes we were in the snow. I didn't know it snowed in Florida. Wait.. when I looked out the window, it wasn't even snowing. Where are we? 

"Welcome to Greenland! Its cooler here than I expected.." Silvia said, looking around. Greenland? "No... we aren't in Greenland... umm.." She ran up to sign. "Wow! how convenient! A sign that tells us exactly where we are! We're in Iceland." ICELAND?! Its -10 degrees celsius and we are in hoodies. "At leased there's a restaurant here. Its like... 4pm here so the's gonna be good food!"

"Omg Silvia. Fine lets go eat. Something hot though! Its freezing here." I said, shaking because I was so cold. She dragged me to a restaurant called 'Griffets' (Not a real place. Also if i start talking about food in this, I wont be able to stop talking about it. So they had some Mc Chickens or something. Also when they finished they went to a shop or whatever).

We got back home around about 3:21pm. Val was sitting down,with someone next to her, watching some OverHead. She looked over at me.

"Hiya mum! Hiya Aunt Silvia." She said, with a smile on her face. I took my hoodie off and waved at Valentine. I walked upstairs to go and get a book.

Silvia's POV

Logan walked up stairs. 

"Heya Val. Hi Sana." I said. The Girl, called Sana, looked over at me. Sana is one of the kids who I teach. Also one of Valentines good friends. Sana usually came over on beautiful day like these. She was also raised in an adoption centre and is still in adoption. Sana has an anxiety disorder and hates physical contact ( for all you nerds. This is a mental illness called Haphephobia. It can be triggered by physical or sexual contact. It is worsened when you have an anxiety disorder.) Heh, even with that she still a strong cookie. "Stayin' the night?" I asked her. Sana nodded and went back to watching TV.

I went to the kitchen and made my self some hot chocolate. YUM! It was freezing in Iceland. I also made some for the girls. Nothin like a nice cup of coco after being off work all day.

I walked back into the living room and Valentine wasn't there. I gave Sana her coco.

"Where's Val?" I asked. She pointed towords the downstairs bathroom. "Oh. K."

I might as well go talk to Silver for a bit.

I walked towards the stairs and heard faint sobs from the Bathroom.

"Val? Are you ok?" I asked. I only heard a gasp and a cupbord being shut. She walked out, pulling her t-shirt down. "Are you-" She nodded and went back to watching TV.

I hope she's fine.

I walked up to my room. As I was about to open the door, I heard the sound of something being dropped on the floor. I walked in.

"Oh my.. This was unexpected"