The doctor explained everything that I had said before to Leo, before telling him that he was able to leave that night since he had just fainted and nothing was seriously wrong at the moment. Even though she said nothing was wrong, why did it feel like it was the complete opposite?
-
{Jacky's P.O.V}
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the familiar smell of cigarettes fill my nose. I immediately started coughing, looking around. I'm still here? Hasn't anyone noticed I've been missing?
My eyes landed on the collection of hats in the corner, each one having a different animal.

How long has it been? A week? I leaned my head to the side, looking down at my tied arms and legs to the chair. If I knew that Johnnys dad was so cruel, I never would've came to his house. I felt tears start welling up in my eyes, feeling a ball in my throat. Did my friends forget about me? Maybe they just don't care. But, Kai...my own twin brother hasn't even noticed.

I felt my tears roll down my cheeks slowly before freezing at the sound of footsteps coming towards the room. Oh please not now.

The door to the room opened and Johnnys dad stood there, not paying attention to me as he sighed and took off his cap, putting it in the collection he already had. I felt myself start to shake. What did he want with me?

He glanced over at me and I whimpered, feeling scared.

"I almost forgot you were here, Doll." He said, laughing to himself. I eyed him carefully.

"Don't worry. It won't be too long until your friends come to get you. You're the bait in my little plan, you see." He smirked to himself, leaning on the shelf. I furrowed my eyebrows angrily.

How can Johnnys dad be like this? Does Johnny know?

I stared at him, not being able to talk because of the duct tape on my mouth.

"Just wait and see. I'll have Marlie and Leo killed by tomorrow. You just wait." He smirked an evil smirk before walking out.
Oh no.

{Johnny's P.O.V}
I sighed loudly, looking at my phone. Why wasn't Jacky answering? She said we were going to the movies today so she should be here. It's not like her to cancel plans and not say anything. I looked around, waiting a little longer. I guess she's not coming. I walked home, feeling a bit let down when I walked into my house, looking down at my phone. Maybe I should call her.

I clicked on her contact and I put my phone to my ear suspiciously. Suddenly a ringing noise sounded the silence. What the heck? I looked around, searching in the kitchen, and heading towards the living room. I reached into the side of the couch and I felt something hard. I grabbed it and pulled it out, examining it. This is Jackys phone. I can tell by her little charm. I examined it curiously. What was her phone doing here?

"Johnny, are you home?" I heard my dad call. I quickly stuffed the phone in my pocket, and I looked up once he entered.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked, smiling.

"Can you make dinner now?" My dad said coldly. I nodded.

"Will do." I mumbled, hurrying off to the kitchen.

Something isn't right...

{Leo's P.O.V} (30 mins ago)

Marlie and I were sitting at a restaurant. I had been discharged only 30 minutes ago and Marlie hadn't eaten all day.
When the food arrived, she didn't move to start eating. Instead she just stared at it, thinking hard.

"You should eat." I said, grabbing her fork and passing it to her.

She breathed out a shaky breath, before grabbing onto the fork and looking down at her food. I awkwardly bit my lip to try and stop myself from saying anything else.