-25-

The next morning I woke up refreshed.

You know when you have those nights where you just cry and you wake up feeling new,but you still remember why you were crying? Yeah that's exactly what I was feeling.

I felt like my heart had just been ripped from my chest and I couldn't smile anymore,exaggerative I know.I decided to do something with my life today ,not just sit around and be sad. I got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

I hear Jessie and Gabbie grunting,which means they'd be up anytime soon. "Get up we're going shopping!"I yell out. Jessie flicks me off, "be quiet"she says pulling the sheets over her head.

"Where are we going?" Gabbie asks as she got out of bed. "The mall"I say with toothpaste filling my mouth.

"Hey come on" I say as I walk towards Jessie to get her out of bed. I noticed I was stepping on some shoes,I looked down to see that it was the same black heels I seen on the girl who was kissing Ethan. I rip the blanket off of Jessie but she wasn't wearing the navy dress, "hey what are you doing?"Jessie asks in anger. I look over to Gabbie and she was wearing the navy dress. "You've got to be kidding me"I say under my breathe.

"Seriously Gabbie?"I say as I squinted my eyes. "What?"Gabbie asks with a scoff. "You made out with my boyfriend last night"I stated. "No I didn't"Gabbie responds. "Yes you did,I saw you!"I yell. Gabbie walks closer to me and let's out a deep sigh.

"You're overreacting"Gabbie says. "Are you stupid ? You're one of the few people that I could rely on at this school".

"Look I didn't know you guys had a big thing like that,I thought you were just messing around.I swear to you we were drunk,it was a mistake"Gabbie whines. "He told me you guys weren't anything serious"Gabbie asks. "Well I guess reuniting with you was a mistake as well and why would you believe him? God,why are college students so oblivious to everything?"I say shoving Gabbie and making way into the bathroom.

I slam the door and continued to brush my teeth. "What's going on?"I hear Jessie ask with exhaustion in her voice. "Gabbie's a slut!"I yell out.

I didn't really speak to Gabbie before leaving the hotel,she tried explaining,but I wouldn't listen.

I went to the mall with Ethan. It wasn't on purpose. He asked me what I was doing and I knew if I'd lie I'd get punished for it so I told him the truth,he wanted to tag along.

"This would look really pretty on you"Ethan says holding a dress up against my body. "Thank you"I say softly. "Hey is everything okay? You've been giving such a weird vibe"Ethan confessed. He noticed ,I guess boys aren't too stupid after all. "No everything's fine just tired I guess"I lie. "Don't lie to me Beka"Ethan demanded.

"I-I'm not"I stuttered,my heart was skipping a beat,I already knew he could see right through me,therefore I didn't know why I would even try and cover up the truth.