Bonbon Bunina

The Bonbon Bunina was first released on February 13th of 2014

The Bonbon Bunina was first released on February 13th of 2014. They range in color from tan and light yellow to dark brown, with mostly natural colors for their coats.

Acquisition

Bonbon Buninas were first released as part of the 2014 Valentines Day Event. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Bonbon Buninas requires one green stone. They have 2-3 babies per litter and require 9 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They can be bred to the Fizzy Bunina to make the Tickled Love Bunina hybrid.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Bunina is an interesting creature. Though they are similar to rabbits in appearance, Buninas have a somewhat different anatomy from them. They grow to be larger than rabbits; some males grow to nearly the size of a dog. In addition to eating grass, seeds and roots, they will also eat insects and small prey. They live either alone or in small family groups in a network of burrows. When a dangerous predator approaches, they flee with surprising speed to either outrun their pursuer or just make it to the nearest burrow in time. 

Male Buninas are very territorial, and two adult males will not get along if put together. In the wild, they sometimes fight to the death.  Female Buninas get along better with each other and a few of them sometimes help raise each other's young. Males usually leave their family group soon after maturing, and spend their adult lives patrolling a territory that covers the area of at least one family group.

The bon-bon Bunina is named for the hues of chocolate-brown that usually grace its coat. It is native to the world of Peterra, and is also known to prefer sweet foods, such as carrots and apples, over non-sweet ones.

Butterfly Fields Bunina