Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lauren's POV

"Y-yes, I'm Lauren! Why?" I say, my words running together.

A small smile tugs at the corners of her mouth. "I found you..." She whispers before cringing and shaking.

"How do you know Cole?" I ask, steading her falling limbs. "I-i was here...with daniel-"

"Daniel?" I ask cutting her off, was Daniel his name?

"That's his name...the man who did this to me...to you" She says cursing under her breath. "I'll...get on with it...I was here, watching a movie with him...when someone knocks on the door..."

"It was this...teenage boy. He wanted to know if I had seen you...and if he could take a shower..." She smiles and chuckles at that.

"He had been searching...the entire forest and town for you...he knew he was close to you so he wanted to clean up..."

"He always hated being dirty, he never missed shaving." I say, smiling at the small memory.

"He seemed...the type...but I didn't see...well talk to him...for a while until he called me...he said he was sure you were here..."

"Oh my god, did you sacrifice your freedom to help us?!" I gasp, the woman was selfless to do something like this.

"He was going to kidnap me...anyway...I just sped it up..." She says, her voice becoming even more hoarse.

I jump up and run to the kitchen. I quickly fill a glass with water from the leaking faucet. I walk back in and put the glass to her mouth.

She drinks gratefully, pulling away when there's only a tiny amount left, "Thank you, my throat was so dry."

I nod, "How much pain? Can I help?" It was the least I could do, she had sacrificed so much for us.

"I doubt there are pain meds." She says sadly and I slowly shake my head.

"What's your name?" I ask and she turns fully to me.

"Bailey." She says as Angel walks back in with a small box. "I couldn't reach it." Angel says sadly, her head hanging.

"It's okay, come here." I say opening my arms, she walks over and sits in my lap.

"Are you two related? You look so much alike." Bailey asks looking back and forth between us.

"Lauren's my sister." Angel says leaning her head on my arm. "He kidnapped both of you?!" Bailey exclaims.

"Not at the same time, but yes. There's another girl here, Katherine." I say pointing to the limp body on the other couch.

"Oh my God, Daniel is so fucked up, I don't know how I didn't see it." She says, you could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Just wait, he does more than just this."

---

Cole's POV

I had sent so many texts and called so many times.

Yet she wouldn't respond.

He probably killed her, and I won't be able to save any of them. Or he probably took her phone.

"Fuck!" I yell kicking the tree in front of me.

I sigh and look up at the building, the only thing that crosses my mind was that she was here. She is here.

I close my eyes and imagine her, she seemed so real in my head. "I just want a sign, to know she's alive." I whisper, at nothing directly.

But sure enough, a small ring sounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 for ya!

I know, it's shorter but it's leading up to the finale!!!!

The return of Coles POV!! :D even though it's super short.

Just 3 chapters left!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Keep reading and being awesome!

Comment share and vote!

Bye meh lovelies ;D