Chapter 24

(This is before what happened in the last chapter, just so nobody gets confused! Loves you guys :D)

Chapter 24

Bailey's POV

My life was boring now since I hadn't contacted Daniel, but I was extremely angry with him.

I angrily typed at the computer on my work desk, being a secretary sucked badly but it was the best I could do.

"Bailey, your phone is ringing!" One of the ladies call from the break room and I put a cheery face to cover up my death-glare.

I walk into the break room and pick up my phone, it vibrated viciously while I tried to read the number, I hadn't ever seen it before.

Nervously I hit the answer button, "Hello?"

"Hi is this Bailey?" A male voice asks.

"Uh, yes, may I ask who's calling?" I say, jitters tying up my stomach.

"I stopped by your boyfriend's house that one day, to shower? Anyway, I need your help." He says and I remembered the cute teenage boy at Daniel's house. My face drains from the girlfriend part.

"I don't live there so if you need to shower you'll have to ask him." A smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"No, I think he kidnapped my girlfriend and her sister." My heart stops, "Little sister?"

"Yes, she's 5, she has blonde hair blue eyes, kinda looks like a little doll." He says and I bite my lip.

"I think he did. Should I call the police?" I say my voice shaking but he quickly declines.

"I have a plan, that's why I need your help. I think he's after you in a kidnapping way. You need to get closer to him, be with him as much as you can. Get yourself kidnapped, make sure you're able to keep your phone. Text or call me if you do see Laure and Angel, I'll get you guys out of their quickly." He says and I go silent.

He wanted me to get kidnapped.

Sacrifice my self. For those girls, I guess I wouldn't actually die or anything but I would have to be kidnapped.

"Hey girls, I have to go, do you mind telling the boss I'm taking the rest of the day off?" I ask and the girls nod, smiling their kind smiles. I walk quickly out of the break room and back into my office.

"I'll try, I don't know if I'll be able to get him to kidnap me." I say and it was his turn to be silent.

"Fine, remember your phone." He mumbles and the line goes dead.

---

As I hurried out of the office I made the risky decision of calling Daniel. He seemed so happy to hear from me that it almost made me want to forgive him. But I wasn't going to let him kidnap a couple girls and get away with it.

I wave for a cab and hop in. "Hey young lady, where ya headed?" The man asks and I give him the address.

"Isn't that the old apartment complex?" He questions. "Yea, I guess so. My, um, friend lives there." I mumble.

"Boyfriend troubles?" He asks laughing to himself. My face flushes, "How did you get that bright idea?"

"Only ladies with troubles put that type of emphasis on the word friend." He says chuckling again. He made me smile, honestly it was quite refreshing.

"What's your name, hotshot?" I tease and I see him smile in the mirror. "Shawn, nice to meet you."

"Bailey, how much for the ride?" I say reaching in my purse. He shakes his head and hands me a slip of paper, "Consider it an act of friendship, you seem to have enough on your plate. Call me if you need anything."

I stare at the number in my hand, it seemed strange. But now I felt more protected about this Daniel madness.

"Thanks Shawn, see you around." I say smiling warmly and stepping out of the taxi. He nods pulls away.

As he left, the protective feeling completely washed away. The large apartment complex seemed dark and uninviting.

I nervously walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I can hear it echo, which made me want to crouch down and call Shawn to take me across the country.

When no response comes I turn, happily, back to the old parking lot. "Bailey!" I hear behind me and I cringe. He was dressed in sweats and he looked cute. Ugh, too cute. I had to remind myself he was probably a ruthless killer.

"Hey Daniel." I say trying to seem as normal as possible.

"Come on in!" He says, a smile stretching from ear to ear. "I'd rather not." I think to myself but I force a weak smile on my face.

I walk in and everything seemed pretty much the same, not even the fruit in a bowl on the counter seemed like they moved.

"What's new?" He asks, the smiling only growing. "Nothing, same old, same old." I say plainly.

I wonder if he keeps smiling like that, it will rip off his face and I can run away.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks, so full of questions, and I nod following him. "Do you have 13 going on 30?" I ask and he nods gleefully pulling out a movie from his large collection.

"This was, and is, my comfort movie." He says, his smile becoming more flirty than strained. Part of me though it was cute, but that was quickly gone with the memory that he has and probably will murder.

We watch the movie in silence, a couple uncomfortable stares during, until a loud scream and banging come from the ceiling.

He stares at me in a silent horror, I return it with disgust.

He bolts upstairs and I can hear him screaming. A loud string of bangs ring through the house and it goes silent.

I barely notice Daniel running up to me and tackling me.

He smashes his lips into mine whispering, "Welcome Ma..."

---------------------------------------------

Yea.

I don't like this. Bailey is kidnapped :(

*sigh* it's part of the story, so errrrrrghh.

Anyway, AHHHHHH 3k FREAKIN READS!!!

I LOVE YOU PEOPLES!!!!

Hope you awesome people enjoyed and have a good day.

Comment share and vote!!!

Goodbye amazlings ;)