Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I smile, watching my little sister play with her small doll house was so adorable. Angel was five and already had a little family that she played with.

Angel looked almost exactly like her name. Her hair was golden and her eyes were a bright light blue. Her full name was Angela but no one called her that.

"Your little sister is so adorable!" Lisa whispers to me. I nod at her, Angel was playing with a doll that looked similar to her just older. "Hey I got a text from my mom, I gotta go home, can you drive me?" Lisa asks all in one breath. "Sure, moms house right?" I ask grabbing my keys. "Yup, mom has not let over to dads in, like, two weeks." She says grabbing her bag.

"So are you and Cole going out tonight?" She asks stepping into the car. "Yea, it's our 4 year anniversary tonight." I say smiling and turning on the car. "Aww! Then happy anniversary Mrs. Lain." She says winking at me, and calling me by Cole's last name.

I stick my tongue out at her and I start to drive, "So how are you and Luke, I heard he took you out to that nice Italian place." She blushes and looks down at her phone, "Yea, he's such a sweet guy..." I give her a look, "Did something happen-" I start but she interrupts me, "But anyway I had the best pasta ever!"

Now I was scared, something happened between my best friend and her boyfriend and I don't think it was holding hands. "That's my house!" She says quickly pushing the door open and running out.

I shake my head and I turn around my car. She couldn't have done that with Luke right? They had only been together for 5 months. I press on the gas and I process what was going on.

I pull up to a small parking lot and close my eyes. Did Lisa really do this? She couldn't have! I mean she's a good girl who made a few bad choices, but that choice?

My thoughts are interrupted by a knocking on the window. A man in about his twenties or thirties stood with a worried look on his face. I roll down my window slowly, honestly this man could be anything.

"Can I help you sir?" I ask tucking my blonde hair behind my ear. He weakly smiles and nods, "Yes please, my wife was supposed to pick me up after I bought the groceries but she never came. May I have a ride?" I bite my lip in thought and I turn to see a small grocers behind me. His story was believable and he had the grocers paper bags in his hand.

"I guess so, go ahead and sit in the back." I say quickly. He gives me another weak smile and scoots into the back of the car. "So what's your name sir?" I ask nicely so I wouldn't seem like I wanted to make sure he wasn't an axe murderer.

"Papa Long." He says with a strange face. I hold back a laugh, I mean he called himself papa? "You're Elizabeth." He says again, he didn't seem to be asking, so I turned to him. "No sorry, I'm Lauren," I say giving him a mixed glance, "So what's your address?"

"You are Elizabeth." He says firmly. I bite my lip, he couldn't be doing this. "My name is Lauren not Elizabeth." I say quickly. A rope wraps around my neck and I let out a strangled scream. He squeezes the rope and my breath became hoarser. Was he going to kill me? My vision started to go black. I could hear his deep voice, "You are Elizabeth." As I slid into complete darkness.

----------------------------------------------

Oh no!!! The weird man was the kidnapper!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Hope you enjoyed, I'm going to post the next chapter soon!

Goodbye peoples!! ^-^