Chapter 20

Chapter song: One in a Million - Andrew Rayel ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Asuna's POV

"Well, today's my date with Levi," I thought as I put on something decent and clean so he wouldn't be all pissed at me because I'm dirty.

"Asuna, hurry up, I'm getting bored," Levi said outside my bedroom door.

"Sorry, I'll hurry up," I said finishing up and opening the door to my bedroom.

"Finally," he said grabbing my hand, making me follow him.

We got into his fancy car.

"How is Levi so damn rich?" I thought. (I don't know you tell me)

He drove over to a cleaning store. So typical.

"Levi? What are we-" I said but I was cut off.

"I need to buy some new cleaning supplies first, you can come if you want," he said getting out of the car.

"Sure..." I said getting out of the car with him.

We walked into the store and Levi went over to the 'Swiffer Wet Jets' and stared at them for about ten minutes before I got him out of his haze.

"Levi..." I said tugging his sleeve.

"Oh, sorry," he said shaking his head and grabbing some Tide and going to pay at the cashier.

"You just love cleaning don't you?" I said laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said after he paid for the Tide and left the store, with me trailing behind.

I just shook my head laughing.

"Very funny, Heichou," I said getting into the car with him.

"A ha ha," he said sarcastically.

"Okay let's go where we're supposed to go," he said.

He drove over to his house, and parked the car.

"We're going somewhere fancy so I bought you a dress," he said unlocking the door to the house.

"Wait what," I said confused.

"Are you coming in or not?" he said holding the door open.

"Oh, sorry," I said getting inside.

He tossed me a dress, that was (your favorite color) to me.

"Thanks," I said.

"You can change in the bathroom over there," he said pointing over to a door.

"Okay," I said going to the bathroom to change.

~Time Skip brought to you by Ravioli Ravioli give me the Formuoli~

I got out of the bathroom wearing the dress and saw that Levi was wearing a suit with not a tie, but a cravat. (You know, that weird napkin thing he wears all the time)

"Ready to go?" he asked, while kind of checking me out. (heheh)

"Yeah," I said finishing up putting my hair up.

We got into the car and Levi drove to the fancy restaurant.

~Time Skip brought to you by Levi kicking naughty boys' faces in, turns him on~

We arrived at the restaurant and everything was so fancy, and the food was expensive. (Nothing's going to happen at dinner other than eating and Levi's occasional 'tch's)

~Time Skip brought to you by what turns Levi off... Jean~

"Before I bring you home I want to show you something," Levi said getting into the car and starting it up.

He drove to the top of a cliff, overlooking the city.

"I go here every night," he said looking at the city and the stars in the sky.

"It looks beautiful," I said.

"Not as beautiful as you," Levi said making me blush, then he suddenly had his lips on mine.

I instantly kissed back, because why not?

Levi's POV

I pulled away, feeling my face turn a pink shade.

"I-I," I tried to say, but I haven't said it ever to anyone.

"I... l-love... y-you..." I said.

"What?" she said.

"You heard me, I love you," I said.

"Oh," she said starting to blush.

"Tch," I said and then I drove her back to her apartment, bringing her to the door.

"I hopr you're able to choose," I say giving Asuna one last kiss on her forehead and walking away to go home.

"And keep the dress," I told her while I was walking away.

Asuna's POV

"Great, I definately can't choose now," I thought as I fell asleep in the dress on the couch.

I feel like Levi won in my opinion, I would've picked him either way. Anyways, it doesn't matter because you get to choose at the end anyways so yeah. I'll try to update every weekend starting this weekend. I started school today -.- I wore my Wings of Freedom necklace and the only one who noticed was a Junior. -.- Does no one like anime in my school? Because if that's the case, I won't be making any friends and be forever alone for four years *sigh* *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25

**update: I made friends, mostly outcasts like me but also some anime friends so I'm not forever alone for now ^-^