Chapter 12

Chapter song: Hi-fi Raver- Hatsune Miku and Luka (Nightcored by Sanuksnan) (This makes no sense with the chapter but I couldn't think of a song for the chapter)

Spoiler Alert: The identities of the Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan are revealed in this chapter, and unless you don't care, go right on ahead, someone spoiled it for me, so I want to be nice and not spoil it for the people who would rather find out while reading the manga.

Asuna's POV

I walked home with my hands in my pockets. 

"Why do I love two guys?" I thought.

Sighing, I kept on walking until someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey! Who are yo-" I started to say when I turned around before my mouth was covered.

My vision started blurring, with my body falling to the ground.

Third Person POV

Asuna was put into a trash bag and was brought through many alleys and into the sewer area. The man that had put her in the bag walked through the sewer, knowing where he was going. He walked through the sewer for what seemed like hours until he got to a wide area meant for the evacuation of citizens, but was never used and abandoned many years ago.

"I got the girl," the man said to the other man who was taller than he was.

"Good, bring her to the Female Titan," the taller man said.

The man then brought the trash bag over to the other side of the open area and put it down.

"Good job, Reiner, or should I say the Armored Titan?" the Female Titan said.

"I'd prefer the Armored Titan when we are in our group," Reiner said.

"Very well. Bertolt!" the Female Titan said.

"Yes Annie?" the tall brunette said coming over.

"Now that we have shortie's so called 'girlfriend' we can make him join us, the Titans again. Ahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Annie said laughing evily.

"Once we get Levi back, we can then get rid of the useless people in this town and force the useful ones to join us!" Annie continued, with a crazy look in her eyes and face.

"Now, for the show to begin," she said putting her hands together.

Oookay, now that was probably one of the weirdest chapters with crazy Annie in it. Um, so will Levi be able to save you for the price of returning to the gang he used to be in? Or will he completely abandon you to avoid a group he never wants to be with again? Find out soon in the next chapter, until then. *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25