Chapter 8

Chapter song: White Lies - Vicetone ft. Chloe Angelides (Nightcored by TNC-Nightcore Network)

Eren's POV

After I got all my homework I went on my laptop and looked through Tumblr, being bored and having time before I had to go to sleep. (A/N: Oooh, Eren has a tumblr? XD)

I was scrolling through my dashboard when I saw a badly taken picture of two people kissing, but it was obvious that it was Asuna and Levi. I felt so angry, looking at the replies, most of them saying things along the lines of "they look cute together".

I was done I turned off my laptop and went under the covers of my bed. 

"Why did I have to like Asuna? She obviously doesn't like me," I thought, putting my pillow over my head, falling asleep.

The Next Day~

Asuna's POV

"Just great, I have to wake up early just to go to school," I thought, sighing.

I got to school and walked to my locker, putting some of my stuff away.

"Hey Asuna!" Hanji said walking towards me, causing me to turn my head.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sorry about yesterday," she started to say.

"It's okay, Hanji, it really is," I said.

"Oh, okay!" she said smiling, then walking off to class.

"Geez, Hanji," I thought.

I got my books then closed my locker to see Eren standing in front of me.

"Oh my freckled jesus, Eren you scared the hell out of me!" I said.

"Oh, sorry," he said, scratching his head.

"It's okay, you just kind of scared me there," I said.

"Um, Asuna?" he asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you... nevermind, it's stupid," he said.

"Just tell me, Eren," I said.

"No, it's just not going to end nicely anyways, so have fun with your boyfriend," he said walking away.

"Eren, what's wrong?" I said grabbing his wrist.

"Nothing, nothing at all," he said not looking at me.

"Eren, look at me," I said.

"What do you want? There's nothing wrong with me," he said looking at me in the eyes.

After he said that he ran off to class, leaving me standing there watching him leave.

"C'mon Asuna, we're going to be late for class," Levi said as he came over.

"Okay," I said following him to class.

I sat down in my seat and looked behind me to see Eren, avoiding my gaze. I turned back around and sighed.

"Oh great, looks like Eren hates me," I thought.

Sighing again, I tried to take notes for my English class, but I was half concentrating and half thinking about other things.

"What did I do wrong Eren?" I thought.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I feel like I've been paying more attention to this one than my PewDiePie one, but oh well. Until next week or pretty much whenever I get the chance to type up a new chapter. ~Kaniss25