Chapter 2

Chapter song: Have a Nice Day- Nightcored by Sanuksanan

Asuna's (Reader's) POV

Eren drove the car with Mikasa in shotgun leaving Armin and me in the backseats. The ride there took about an hour, so when we got there, it was around 9:00 A.M.

Eren parked the car, and then we all got out. We walked to the entrance to meet up with the rest of the group, which included Krista, Ymir, Jean (*cough* Horseface *cough*), Sasha, Marco, Annie, Connie, Bertolt, Reiner, Hanji, Levi, Petra, Eld, Gunther, and Oluo. (A/N: Geez, these guys have a lot of friends) 

We had a big group, but that was all our friends and it's the last day of summer vacation. We all went into the amusement park together, paying for our own tickets, and going through bag checks. Then when we got in everyone started to separate into groups leaving me at the entrance with no one.

"I just had to be friends with everyone, that they forget me," I thought grabbing a park map.

"Hey um, Asuna?" Jean said from behind you.

"What is it Horseface?" I said turning around.

"Uh, do you, um want to, um-" he said.

"Spit it out Jean," I said, annoyed.

"Do you want to go on one of the rides with me?" he said, obviously embarrassed.

"Sorry Horseface, Asuna is coming with me, and I think Marco wants to go on rides with you," Eren said pushing Jean away from me and pointing at Marco a few feet away.

"Well, see you around Asuna," Jean said walking away towards Marco.

"Geez, he's a freak, trying to hit on girls that don't even like him," Eren said disapprovingly. 

"Where are Mikasa and Armin?" I asked.

"Oh, they're buying some caramel apples. Want to join us?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said following him.

Eren's POV

We went over to Mikasa and Armin buying some caramel apples then sitting on a bench with them.

"Hey does anyone want to go on that ride with me?" I asked pointing to the one that has loops and big drops.

"Uh, I'm good," Armin replied.

"I'll go with you Eren, just to make sure you're safe," Mikasa said.

"Uh, I would probably go if I didn't sit in a seat by myself," Asuna said.

"Hmm, if I could get Mikasa off my back for this once, I could go on the roller coaster with Asuna," I thought.

"Mikasa? Could you please get me some water? I'm getting kind of thirsty," I said, mentally crossing my fingers.

"Yeah, anything for you, Eren," she said smiling.

"Armin, make sure Mikasa doesn't panic, I'm going to go on the roller coaster with Asuna, okay?" I said after Mikasa left.

"Yeah sure," Armin said, continuing to eat his apple.

"C'mon Asuna! Let's go on the ride!" I said pulling her along.

"But I'm not done with my apple yet!" she said following me.

"You can finish it when we're in line," I said getting to the end of the line.

"Ugh, fine," she said, taking a bite out of her apple.

We waited in line for about twenty minutes until I saw a raging Mikasa being held back by Armin near the end of the line. 

"Oh no, Mikasa is going to be pissed. Get in the cart Asuna!" I said, practically pushing her into the cart of the roller coaster.

"What's your deal, Eren?" she said getting angry.

"Sorry, it's just that I never have time without Mikasa constantly watching me. I just wanted to go on at least one roller coaster with you and no Mikasa," I said truthfully.

"Hey Eren, and Asuna!" Petra said waving her hands to get our attention.

"I see we're on the same roller coaster,"Asuna said turning around to Petra.

"Looks like you brought shorty too," I said looking at Levi.

"Oi brat! I will beat you up if you say that again!" Levi said with his arms crossed and a death glare that shut me up.

The ride started to move, so Asuna and me turned around to look at the front.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Fuck no!" Asuna replied.

The ride felt like it lasted forever, ending up with me scared.

"You asked me if I was scared, and you were the one who became scared!" Asuna said laughing following me to the exit of the ride.

"Oi Eren! That's nothing compared to the one over there!" Levi said with an evil look, pointing to the roller coaster that went straight up.

"I think I'm done going on roller coasters," I said.

"Maybe you should've went with Mikasa, Eren," Asuna said about to burst into laughter.

Then Petra and Asuna started laughing non-stop with Levi having his same old no emotion face.

"Speaking of Mikasa, where is she?" I said right before Mikasa tackled me.

"God damn it Eren! You could've gotten killed!" she said shaking me.

Petra and Asuna's laughter got louder at what Mikasa was doing to me.

"Geez, Mikasa, if these rides weren't safe, then there would be a sign," I said.

"You obviously got scared though," she said.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

Mikasa then showed me a picture with Asuna, having the time of her life, Petra, holding on to Levi for her life, Levi, crossing his arms with no emotion, and me, looking like I saw a ghost.

"W-where did you get that?" I asked.

"Over there, idiot," she answered pointing to the photo shop near the ride.

"Geez, of all the pictures you had to buy," I said.

Hope you guys like it! Next chapter will be a bit more, love based, I should say. Until then. ~Kaniss25