Chapter 7

Chapter song: Halo (Cover) - HyoRin (SISTAR) ft. Yiruma (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Hanji's POV

I swear to freckled jesus, Eren looked so pissed today, he had anger in his eyes. Nobody except Mikasa and Armin were willing to be near him. 

I walked down the hall to the entrance of the school, because I had to stay a few more hours to tutor a freshman with the history of our city, which is Rose. 

The history of city Rose, and the other cities, Sina, and Maria are connected. The city of Maria is abandoned now, due to the titan gangs that constantly treatened citizens. Some were ten meters, some were six. One of the main gangs of titans consisted of the smartest ones, the Female, the Colossal, and the Armored. They disbanded a few years ago and went their separate ways, or so they say. Nothing has ever been heard of them since, and it will probably stay that way, at least for now.

I honestly admire the titan gangs, I don't know why, but I want to know how they pull off every stunt they do. I would talk about my obsession, but that would probably get me expelled.

So now I opened the doors of the entrance way and walked out, hearing some noises I hid in a bush.

"Levi?" I heard Asuna ask.

"Yes?" Levi asked.

"I- nevermind, it's probably not important anyways," Asuna said.

I looked through the bushes to see them talking, and Asuna looking like she is about to run at any moment.

"What is it?" Levi asked concerned, grabbing her wrist.

"It's nothing," she said.

He then kissed her. 

"Oooh, I have to get a picture and put it on the internet," I thought getting out my phone.

I took a picture, but when I did, my phone flashed and made a sound that meant it took a picture.

"Oh shit, I got to get out of here," I thought getting out of the bush and running towards my house as fast as I could.

I breathed heavily, putting my hands on my knees.

"I am never doing that again," I said, unlocking the door to my house.

Levi's POV

"What was that?" Asuna said breaking out of the kiss and looking around.

"It was Hanji taking a picture, I'll get her for this," I said angry, about to run after Hanji.

"No, Levi, it's not worth it," Asuna said stopping me.

"Why would you think that? She's probably going to put it all over the internet!" I said.

"Well, that doesn't matter, sooner or later someone was going to take a photo of us," she said.

"Sure, whatever," I said.

"C'mon, it's getting late, I'll walk you home," I said putting my hand out to her.

"Okay," she said smiling and taking my hand.

"Promise me you won't hurt anyone for me, or anyone in general," she said looking at me.

"B-but," I said.

"No exceptions," she said.

"Okay, okay. I promise to never hurt anyone, okay?" I said giving up.

"Okay," she said resting her head on my shoulder.

We walked to her apartment, and I went back to my home, where my life is a living hell.

Sorry for making this update so... uneventful. I've been thinking of how to do this chapter and ended up with this, sorry if it's kind of crappy. I will be on vacation to Maine next week so I will add as many chapters my brain will allow me to type before then. Until the next chapter. ~Kaniss25