Chapter 14

Chapter song: Reluctant Heroes - OST Attack on Titan (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Third Person POV (Still...)

"Now shut up brats, we have to take those two over there out," Levi said getting ready to run towards them.

"Mikasa you go with Armin to the other side, I'll go this way with Eren," Levi said.

"Okay, be safe Eren," Mikasa said looking at Eren with a worried look, then left with Armin.

"Let's go," Levi said running towards the two men and slicing them at the nape of the neck.

"Levi, is that legal?" Eren asked.

"Probably not," Levi answered walking straight.

Sighing, Eren reluctantly followed Levi.

Asuna's POV

"It's been about an hour, and no one's even visited," I thought losing some hope.

Then the door to the cell opened revealing a blonde that I didn't expect.

"Annie?" I asked looking at the blonde with a black hoodie on.

"You little shit, you think I would really be your friend?" Annie asked.

"Even though I was alone at school, you, Armin and Eren still decided to talk to me. Well, that was a horrible mistake you made!" Annie said laughing evily.

"Annie what happened to you? You were never like this at school," I said not believing what she was saying.

"I was always like this, I don't know what you're talking about. I only went to your school to get one of our gang members back," Annie said starting to pace back and forth in the room.

"And do you know who that could be?" Annie asked me.

"N-No," I said.

"Well, it's your, I mean one of your precious lovers, Levi," Annie said smiling at me in a creepy way.

"I-It can't b-be," I stuttered not believing one word.

"Well, I see it's time for me to tell you a story, so get comfortable. Oh wait, you can't move!" Annie said chuckling.

I put my head down, because if I kept it up looking at Annie, I would probably break my neck.

"Where should I start? Oh, when he first came to our gang. He came to us begging us to take him in, and he was only eight. Pretty interesting I must say, but I obviously was only seven at the time, so my father was the gang leader. Then after years of being with us, he had the strength of 100 men and could help us take out the people we wanted. He became our secret weapon, an assassin, the name of our gang became the Titans because our group got so huge. Then by the age of 15, he left us for a normal life, we always tried to get him back with some of our men, but they never came back. So when YOU came into his life and he cared about you so much, we thought we could lure him in with you. You can run free after he joins us again if you want, I could care less what you do. Now, I think he's here, I have to take care of him, now get some rest, you will probably need it," Annie explained then left the room, closing the door.

"Levi an assassin? Huh," I thought.

"Levi, please be okay," I thought before some smoke filled the room, knocking me out.

Third Person POV

"Asuna, you better not die on me," Levi thought as he ran through the sewers with Eren, slicing enemies in his way.

"Asuna, where are you?" Eren thought as he followed Levi through the twisting paths of the sewers.

So this was probably really short, and not the best but I thought I would update. (I sadly don't have my phone for reasons I'd rather not talk about, so if people comment on my stories or whatever it's  not easy to see them, because on my laptop, it just I don't know how to explain it) Hope you liked this chapter! I will be going on a camping trip soon so updates won't be until Sunday. Also school is coming up and just a warning, I might not be able to update as much as I could in the summer, but I will try to as much as I can in my free time. Until the next chapter *AoT salute*

And I suggest to watch the Survey Corpse series if you love AoT and the Walking Dead and the Attack on Space series for an AU (Alternate Universe) of AOT but in space ~Kaniss25