Chapter 6

Chapter song: New Divide - Linkin Park (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Eren's POV

I got to school with Mikasa and Armin and followed them to class. I was then going to sit next to Asuna but the Levi sat next to her, leaving me to go sit next to Sasha, with Mikasa on the other side of me and Armin in front of me.

"Great, and this is my seat for the whole year," I thought.

After class I caught up with Asuna but saw her holding hands with Levi.

"Asuna, why are you holding shorty's hand?" I said, anger boiling within me.

"You mean Levi? He's my boyfriend," she said to me.

"What?" I said getting angry.

"Eren calm down, you look like a bull," Mikasa said grabbing my shoulders preventing me from moving.

"Ugh, I want to kill that bastard right now!" I thought as they walked away to class.

"Eren, why does it matter to you that Asuna is going out with Levi?" Armin asked.

"None of your business Armin," I said through gritted teeth.

"I bet it's because he's jealous!" Hanji said passing by.

"I am not jealous," I said.

"C'mon Eren we have to get to class," Armin said.

I followed him with Mikasa walking beside me.

"How did Asuna start dating that asshole?" I thought throughout class staring at the two of them.

I've been so angry that I haven't even taken notes from my classes. Oh well, it's only the first day not like I need them. 

But am I really jealous?

Hope you guys liked this chapter! ~Kaniss25